Easy Access Buttons on Armada M300

Old April 2nd 04, 05:34 PM
Karl Shaw

Default Easy Access Buttons on Armada M300

Hi,

I am running XP Pro and have Easy Access Buttons on my case, but I cannot
find the software on my system. Anyone know where I can find the software?

TIA,

Karl

Old April 2nd 04, 05:56 PM
Tom Scales

Did the machine come with XP Pro? Compaq is notorious for not providing
upgrades for the button software.

Tom

Old April 2nd 04, 06:24 PM
Karl Shaw

Hi Tom,

Yes. I bought the machine from eBay and it was pre-installed with XP Pro. I
believe I may have deleted them during a virus scan though.

Old April 2nd 04, 07:05 PM
Tom Scales

Startlingly simply.

Go to www.hpq.com

Click on Support and Drivers

Click on the download drivers radio button.
Enter "Armada M300"

Choose XP Pro

Click on driver - keyboard.

Right there!

Tom

Old April 2nd 04, 07:41 PM
Karl Shaw

Tom,

Many thanks for that. It works just like before the scan.

Karl.