Mike Richter & smh

Old January 30th 04, 01:11 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Andy Yee (Pipsqueak) spewed:

I have him plonked in my kook list

The only plonk you know is the sound you hear when a pile of coasters
pops out of your ass.

Care to prove ANY of these is a libel, Pipsqueak?

(Proving that should be a cinch as Mikey's supposed to have proof of
misquotes!)

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old January 30th 04, 05:33 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Richard Loeb (Pipsqueak) spewed:

Blah Blah Balh..... Blah blah Blah.......... Blah Balh Blah..... you stupid
****

Are these only blah, not libel, Pipsqueak?

(Don't understand why you pipsqeaks are unable to prove at least one of
the following is a libel -- when Mikey has examples of misquotes ???!!!)

Old February 1st 04, 10:46 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

Get a load of this:

Once upon a time, Take Two, supposedly a backup software, cannot live
without packet writing. For Take Two to work IDEALLY, it must use
supposedly *inherently* flaky, fragile, faulty, unreliable packet
writing format!

Moreover, the supposedly *inherently* flaky, fragile, faulty, unreliable
packet writing format was good enough for BACKUP, even when combined
with supposedly *inherently* flaky, fragile, forgetful, unreliable cd-rw
media!

=======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: A note on Take Two
Date: 9/1/99

For Take Two to work ideally, your drive must support
packet writing and you must have DCD installed...to do it.

You may back up ... to a DCD-formatted erasable.
=======================

But then when the reports of DirectCD bugs started pouring in, the SAME
combination of packet writing format and cd-rw media -- that was good
enough for BACKUP -- became LETHAL for archiving:

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: File Integrity Errors - DirectCD Bug?
Date: 10/15/01

Combining the flaky UDF fixed-length packets with
the tendency of erasables (particularly HS) to forget
is LETHAL for archiving.
=====================

--------------------------------------

Old February 2nd 04, 09:27 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: too slow cd-rom for writing
Date: 1/23/00

I have a Comapq 4526, a Toshiba 40x and a cd-writer(Aopen crw9624. In easy
cd-creator there are a system-check. I run the system-check on my cd-rom
and it says that the cd-rom can't possibly read more than 0,9x on audio.
There was just the same problem with the old standard 24x. What's the
problem? Is it my computer or easy cd-creator.

Try using CD Speed or Exact Audio Copy (both linked from my CD-R site)
to determine how your reader performs in practice. Note that

1) Good results on a clean, pressed disc do not guarantee success on a
scratched disc or a CD-R copy

2) The manufacturer's rating on most readers is the most optimistic
value they can devise for data (not audio) at the optimum point on the
disc. What that becomes for audio in the real world is often
disappointing.
=====================

Despite the inquirer explicitly mentioned "0.9x", did Mikey say anything
about it being the Ezcd 4's bug? And this coming shortly after Adrian
Miller said on 1/12/00 that this is a well known "issue" that Adaptec is
very aware of. For Mikey to talk of the bug as if it's something new
that Mikey'd never heard of it before ---and as if there's no such a bug
---is a FRAUD !!!
Old February 2nd 04, 09:10 PM
smh

****ty Beta Testing at Roxio-Adaptec (i)

=====================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: EZ Creator 4. 0 - True it has MAJOR bugs ?
Date: 9/2/99

They had a significant beta program as well as whatever in-house
testing they may have done.

=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Acraptec Gibberish 101 and === More LIES ===
Date: 4/7/00

.... The DAE issue did not show up until after shipping of 4.00. During
beta testing all the testers reported DAE speeds in 4.00 similar to what
they got in 3.5c. Partly due to this going through the beta stage of
4.00 un-noticed the beta groups were increased in size to give a broader
range of configurations for 4.01 and 4.02...
======================

The so-called DAE "issue" is this:

Major bugs fixed in 4.02 (in 3/00, 7 months after its release):

System Tests for Digital Audio Extraction. Copying audio tracks from
CD to hard disk or CD-R gave much slower results in version 4 than
version 3.x for some CD-ROM drives, so with some systems it was
impossible to copy audio tracks directly from CD to CD-R.

(In plain language, the System Tests gives "0.9x" as the DAE speed of
IDE CD-ROMs.)

This bug can be so handily and easily discovered that it is in the
category of "impossible not to detect" bugs. All you have to do is
simply run the System Tests!

Yet, Adrian Miller said no beta testers reported the bug!

Whatever the excuses for not discovering the bug, if any beta testing
cannot discover an "impossible not to detect" bug, it can only be
described as "insignificant" or more aptly as ****TY.

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================

Old February 3rd 04, 05:31 AM
smh

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===========================
Mike Richter's Gobbledegook
===========================

======================
From: keyhoetea2
Date: 3/30/00
Subject: EZCDC4.02 - still not OK

.... Adaptec should have openly acknowledged the 0.9x DAE
problem early on. This would have saved a lot of users and NG readers a
lot of time surfing for answers to a problem which wasn't theirs. I am
one of those persons who had a new CDRW and a new CD Rom Player which
tested 0.9X with EZCD 4.01. This lead me wonder whether I was having a
hardware problem with the new gear. The Adaptec site was silent about
this, which lead me to suspect hardware, not software. However, more
intensive surfing started to reveal occasional complaints of others with
a similar problem, 0.9x DAE, but with different hardware
configurations.

When the question was posed to Mike Richter, he responded with a lot of
high-handed gobbledegook trying to minimize the problem.

( He rudely turned down a suggestion to alert readers to the 4.01
problem, and was still trying to blame it on hardware or user
misconfiguration. )

I even went back to the CD Rom seller, telling him that the Toshiba
player he sold me was defective because it only tested at 0.9X. He
replaced the unit. The new unit also tested at 0.9X.

After more surfing I finally concluded it was a software problem, which
was eventually acknowledged by Andrew of Adaptec via the NG. However,
there was still nothing on the Adaptec website about it. I believe that
Adaptec has an ethical duty to disclose all known problems on its
website. As you can see, it can save a lot of users a lot of time and
wasted efforts trying to correct an incorrectable problem.
=================

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================

Old February 3rd 04, 07:50 AM
smh

smh wrote:

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===================================
Mike Richter & "Once is not enough"
===================================

==================================
From: Mike Richter (Slimy Scum)
Date: 10/26/01
Subject: Problem with Roxie CD to CD at 4x

I have a Teac CD516E burner and have no problems with it except
when I do a CD to CD copy. My reader is a Sony (48x).
EZCD copier sees my writer type and speed just fine until it
starts to copy then it drops to 4x. Not sure why.

Did the [system] test and came up with

Audio Extraction test: Speed is 7x

If I have a 48x reader shouldn't I get more out this drive?

... 6x is ... not unreasonable ...
==================================

[CDSpeed lists 28.7x for Sony(52x) and 17.9x for Sony(24x)]

===============================
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)
===============================

=====================

Old February 4th 04, 01:55 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

"Peter R" wrote...
What`s the reason for the apparent emnity between these two.Mike always
appears very helpful when a subject is raised.

smh has been at this for more than FOUR YEARS.
I was here at the beginning......such a long time ago......

Confirming Mike Richter (Lying Scum) has been making LIES and FRAUDS in
all those years!!!

===================================
Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
===================================

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (10/31/99) and (3/23/00)?

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Take Two Boot Disk
Date: (10/31/99)

I cannot create an Emergency Boot Floppy disk for Take Two...
Windows 98 2nd Edition

Take Two has problems with its boot disc in NT4;

I'm not surprised if it is also true in Win98 SE ... === Not Always

Then beat up on them for letting it out in that condition. === Beat Up

======================
From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Subject: Adaptec Take 2 Restore problem
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------
Old February 4th 04, 09:20 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

From: smh
Subject: Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?
Date: 4/26/01

Mike Richter (Slimy Scum) wrote:

Adrian Miller (cRoxio) wrote:

Could you take a time off from your pontificating and explain the
"discrepancy" between your posts of (3/23/00) and (10/31/99)?

Mike probably had not tried 98SE when he wrote the earlier part
does not run 98SE and thus could not be sure about what would or
would not happen on that platform. Unlike certain people he does
not like to speculate on matters that he does not have personal
experience of.

Adrian, you are correct. I noted the NT4 problem during the beta but
was not running 98SE then. Therefore, I said what I did: I was not
surprised at reported problems in other OS's.

It's immaterial whether you used Win98SE at that time. It's immaterial
whether your reaction was surprised, feinted, collapsed or dropped
dead. The fact remains that you KNEW the problem subsequent to the
post.
=====================

===================================

Old February 5th 04, 02:50 AM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have proof of misquotes! )

ukaloo (Pipsqueak) spewed:

From: Mike Richter (Acraptec Shill)
Date: (3/23/00)

smh wrote:
Does Take Two now make boot disk properly?

Take Two always made a valid boot disc for Win9x ... === Always

Does your question not read like the classic:

Have you stopped beating your wife? === Wife Beating
Like that one, yours cannot be answered simply.
======================

-------------------------------
Mikey, you are a Friggin' ****!
-------------------------------

==========================
Mike Richter got Big Balls
==========================

[Subject was: Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)]

Mike Richter (Friggin' ****) wrote:

It is pointless to argue with a troll; it has no brain and therefore
cannot understand logic.

This is commented on below.

The history of the issue is well documented. In fact, I was the first to
raise it to Adaptec (before the split) in the mailing list,

You were the first to discover it! Stupid, you just confirmed:

****ty In-House Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testers at Acraptec

corrected the engineer who replied on-list and
finally had the satisfaction of his acknowledging the error.

Are you not proud of yourself! In your attempt to salvage your ass, you
only dug deeper holes for both your ass and Acraptec. Confirming again:

****ty In-House Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testers at Acraptec

Did Acraptec do any testing at all?

The problem is not with NTFS but with NT and it
is inherent in the OS: it does not have a DOS underpinning.

It's so fundamental and elementary, yet the very engineeer(s) who wrote
the program was ignorant of it! But they are supposed to have written a
"so far ahead" software! This deserves to be on the **** List:

****ty Programmers at Acraptec
****ty In-House Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testing at Acraptec
****ty Beta Testers at Acraptec

Is the "no brain" troll supposed to know something which even
the very engineer(s) who wrote the program was ignorant of?

The workaround was documented on the list
and in the primer as soon as I found it.

Ah, the workaround. Remember this? Acraptec's definition of bug:

A bug (in the usual sense) is not a bug (in the Acraptec sense)
if there is a workaround.

I am sure the fact that there is a workaround and that it's in the
primer will excuse you with your using words like, "so far ahead" and
"perfect." How could anyone to think that is beyond me.

(Oh, I know -- only someone with BIG BALLS !!!)

All that is for your information.
The troll has the same information,

The troll has "no brain," you intoned, remember? Yet the brainless
troll is supposed to know something!

but it is not interested in facts.

And you are interested in facts, I presume?

Is that why you omitted to mention the "error" in your (9/24/99) post?
Is that why you used words like, "so far ahead" and "perfect"?

it is so far ahead of every other backup product

I restored it with a boot floppy ...
and recovery was perfect.

Does the above give any hint that there is an "error" and that the
workaround is on your Web page? It only gives the impression that it's
the Second Coming.

Also, who would have guessed that "every other backup product" consists
of only one product, DriveImage. Right, Mike Richter is interested in
facts -- if it means omitting or concealing facts!

More Mike Richter's facts:

"I cannot get it to boot my NT system."
"I was the first to raise ... the error."

"I don't speak of T2's bugs because I haven't found them."

Right, Mike Richter, you are interested in facts -- if it means lying
about them!

I said this of you befo

Mike Richter, You Got Big Balls !!!

Strange Error Behavior LiteON LTR5237S mike Cdr 6 December 30th 03 09:11 AM
Can't copy Microsoft CDs but I've done it before with Plex and ECDC?Using Liteon and Nero smh Cdr 15 December 9th 03 12:24 AM
Q: How to burn multiple CD bin's to 1 DVD ? Coolasblu Cdr 8 November 17th 03 11:27 PM
How well does DLA work? Louise Cdr 4 November 14th 03 11:40 PM
(OT) Software Customer Bill of Rights smh Cdr 5 September 4th 03 09:55 PM