1440 x 900

Old December 4th 06, 05:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
6410NX

Default 1440 x 900

I have a Compaq Presario 6410NX. I just got a new ProView 19"
Monitor for it that requires me to set the resolution to 1440 x 900.
The video card in the computer doesn't offer that setting. Is there a
way around this without getting a new video card?

Old December 4th 06, 07:24 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
craigm

6410NX wrote:

I have a Compaq Presario 6410NX. I just got a new ProView 19"
Monitor for it that requires me to set the resolution to 1440 x 900.
The video card in the computer doesn't offer that setting. Is there a
way around this without getting a new video card?

Have you tried the latest drivers from HP or Via?

Brother 1440 memory Vic Dura Printers 0 January 8th 05 02:27 PM
Epson 1520, 1440 dpi under Win XP? Grant Robertson Printers 1 June 18th 04 04:20 AM
Brother HL 1440 Printer Bruce Printers 0 October 11th 03 12:37 AM
Brother HL 1440 Printer Bruce Printers 0 October 11th 03 12:37 AM