Armada 7800 CMOS entry? Which key?

Old June 28th 04, 09:23 PM
Ritual

Default Armada 7800 CMOS entry? Which key?

Does anyone know how to get into CMOS on a Compaq Armada 7800 laptop
computer? Tried the usual F1, Del, etc.. but none get me in. The
Compaq support pages are terrible.. HP mess.
Thx
-BC

Old July 3rd 04, 05:47 AM
Earl F. Parrish

"Ritual" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:29:13 -0400, "doS"

wrote:

F10

"Ritual" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know how to get into CMOS on a Compaq Armada 7800
laptop
computer? Tried the usual F1, Del, etc.. but none get me in. The
Compaq support pages are terrible.. HP mess.
Thx
-BC

Thank you!

That only works if you have the original Compaq hard drive.
Otherwise you have to download a floppy drive based CMOS Setup from
Hewlett-Packard.

--
Earl F. Parrish