Anyone has one for sale????

Old July 10th 03, 07:54 PM
Carlos Arruda

Default Anyone has one for sale????

Hello guys.
First of all, thanks for the help and time given my about my router problem
wich by the way hasn't been solved yet. Still trying to get a hold on the
seler.

I am looking for something new or second hand, something that is all in one,
ADSL Modem, Router and at least a 4 port network switch 10/100.

I am thinking about d-link, tehy have good hardware but don't know if they
have something like this.

Any sugestions?
What would be a good choice for a device like this.

I wanted to get Cisco cause i am use to them and they are easy to set up but
they are to expencive.

Best Regards
Carlos Arruda

---

Old July 11th 03, 03:17 AM
Margaret Wilson

Why do you want the ADSL modem inside the same case as the router/switch?
There are plenty of options out there for good router/switch devices, and
chances are, your ADSL provider supports a very small selection of modems.
You'll really be better off with two devices anyway.

Regards,

Margaret

Old July 11th 03, 04:25 AM
Carlos Arruda