Skybuck's Dream PC for 2006 in a COMA !

Old June 3rd 07, 02:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck

Default Skybuck's Dream PC for 2006 in a COMA !

On Jun 3, 8:29 am, "Craig Sutton" wrote:
"Skybuck" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 2, 6:13 pm, "Craig Sutton" wrote:
"krw" wrote in message .

See ASUS likes that !

Yes, they like fools flashing BIOS. That's why the release beta
versions.

Asus has Crashfree bios recovery maybe moronbuck hasn't read his manual
yet..

HAHAHAHAHA

Just admit it Craig, you just wanna know what that is all about.

Well let me tell you Craig, IT S BULL****.

Or you miss-interpret it.

When Asus says: CRASHFREE they mean:

If the cmos settings get corrupted the bios will detect it.

And just maybe, just maybe:

If some parts of the bios get corrupted it might be able to detect it.

If the full bios gets corrupted then you probably ****ED.

In other words: TOTAL CRAP.

It's kinda amazing Asus did not learn from my gigabyte story many
years ago

SHAME ON THEM

The Aus Crashfree Bios 2 is an auto recovery tool that allows you to restore
the BIOS file when it fails or gets corrupted during the updating process.
You can update a corrupted BIOS file using the motherboard support cd or the
floppy diosk that contains the updated BIOS file.

Of course there is also the Asus EZ flash utility,..
alt + F2 on boot- Hide quoted text -

It does not even enter post... it's just dead.

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 3rd 07, 02:47 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck

On Jun 3, 8:32 am, "Craig Sutton" wrote:
"Skybuck" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 2, 5:54 pm, "Craig Sutton" wrote:
"Skybuck" wrote in message

Funny how I built a new machine at about the same time you did with
similar
parts. Guess what not a single problem with it.

Intriguing tell me more about your pc ?

Asus a8n32 sli deluxe,
X2 4200 AMD cpu
the usual bits
2 gigs corsair 3500ll ram
2 x 500gig Haitachi Sata2 HD's

However you just trying to **** me off, so the chances of you lieing
are about 100%.

LOL.

And finally if you did build a PC you must have been:

1. Using it for 1 hour lol.

2. Not paying attention to details

or

3. Playing mario only =D

4. Laughing at retardbuck

Ok, you copycat !

What bios version is your motherboard running at ?

1303

And better be very scared ?! and don't flash your bios otherwise you
could end up like me !

If I end up like you I've left instructions for the Doctor to shoot me

Especially stay away from the beta bioses !

wow thanks for the valuable advice.

Now don't listen to retarded Skybuck, go ahead and flash your bios if
you have the balls like me =D

Already done it 3 times even works great in the windows Asus Windows
updater.- Hide quoted text -

LOL.

Let me know when yours dies

LOL

Bye,
Skybuck =D

P.S.: YOU SCREWED MAN LOL

Just a matter of time now

Old June 3rd 07, 05:10 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck

Default (Removable BIOS CHIP !!!) Was Skybuck's Dream PC for 2006 in a COMA !

You were correct Jamie !

The bios chip can indeed be removed !

The manual doesn't even mention it ! SUCH A SHAME ! Oh wel..

So I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY just this once

I made some pictures of the motherboard and after I was done I decided
to attempt and remove the bios chip... one needs a really small screw
driver... Lucky I have one.

It did look like a socket.

It's very funny to see such a little chip pop up out there.

Like a tiny little bugger !

Maybe I don't have to resend the motherbord.

Maybe I can just buy a new bios/flash chip that would be great !!!!

Later I will post pictures on my web drive to prove it ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 3rd 07, 05:27 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck

The BIOS or flash chip or what it is has the following numbers/sticker
on it:

N32P9
0903
B83E
GS QO6

Now I am gonna see if this chip can be bought somewhere... (?)

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 4th 07, 01:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Lewis

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 15:16:10 GMT, Eeyore
wrote:

Skybuck wrote:

Static discharge Graham, Static discharge !

Your mind is so limited.

OPEN IT and lot the good stuff in =D LOL.

Go **** yourself.

Indeed. Some static discharge might relieve his tension.

John Lewis

Graham

Old June 4th 07, 03:20 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jamie

Skybuck wrote:

You were correct Jamie !

The bios chip can indeed be removed !

The manual doesn't even mention it ! SUCH A SHAME ! Oh wel..

So I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY just this once

I made some pictures of the motherboard and after I was done I decided
to attempt and remove the bios chip... one needs a really small screw
driver... Lucky I have one.

It did look like a socket.

It's very funny to see such a little chip pop up out there.

Like a tiny little bugger !

Maybe I don't have to resend the motherbord.

Maybe I can just buy a new bios/flash chip that would be great !!!!

Later I will post pictures on my web drive to prove it ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck.

and with the next post, you'll be calling me every name you can
think of and most of them won't be nice!

Personally, I think you have other problems how ever. You
do seem hell bent on working with that bios, is there something
you aint telling us ? Like you attempted to perform an update to
the flash and you crashed it?
You know, you could have more serious problems! like a power
supply or related.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Old June 4th 07, 03:54 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jamie

On 2007-06-02, Jamie t wrote:

Frank McCoy wrote:

Ah, but I have a MB that employs a jumper that forces a flash
reload from Rom on next power up for a default run. You can correct your
problems and retry again. my MB has a mini processor on it that uses the
simple on board hardware like the Sound card to announce problems.
I can remove my CPU, and it will tell me on start up. "NO CPU"
I think this is part of the Bios system.

if you can figure out what it's saying, some pcs have really crap
speakers...

Bye.
Jasen

Mine comes through the extension speakers., although it does sounds like
FM modulated carrier being piped to the speakers.
This MB's internal speaker output ties directly to the output of the
onboard sound chip.
It is very clear with a little high freq hash artifact in there.
mine sounds like a chinese woman speaking good english.

Old June 4th 07, 08:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck

and with the next post, you'll be calling me every name you can
think of and most of them won't be nice!

I call you names when you blatter utter nonsense.

You call me names just randomly, how nice is that bitch ?!

Personally, I think you have other problems how ever. You
do seem hell bent on working with that bios, is there something
you aint telling us ? Like you attempted to perform an update to
the flash and you crashed it?

Told every little bit of information I could think of, I wanna know
what's wrong !

You know, you could have more serious problems! like a power
supply or related.

No indication of that.

Everything seems to be getting power just fine !

The graphics cards spin up at full speed !

The cpu fan is spinning slowly, indicating possible "loss of cpu fan
control". Could indicate bios chip failure ?! if this is what is
controlling the cpu fan...

My CPU could even be in danger !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old June 12th 07, 07:17 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Linux Geek

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 02:48:52 -0700, Skybuck wrote:

On Jun 2, 7:30 am, "Craig Sutton" wrote:
"Skybuck" wrote in message

ups.com...

Needs new powersupply..

Do you have any idea how many power supplies I replace, every month?
Its skyduck that needs the new power supply, and to replace the 4004
processor in his head with a 6502. Then, he won't be so slow.

Fans are spinning just nicely.

Graig Sutton you disappoint me I thought you were a hardware
enthousiast... it turns out you just an asshole...

Maybe a bit jealous at my pc huh ? =D

Lol you still jealous now it broke LOL ?

Funny how I built a new machine at about the same time you did with similar
parts. Guess what not a single problem with it.

Intriguing tell me more about your pc ?

However you just trying to **** me off, so the chances of you lieing
are about 100%.

Not only are you an inadequate builder of PCs, I see you also have great
difficulty in properly constructing sentences and using spell-checkers. It
would really be nice if you disappeared back to wherever it is trolls
come from.

SNIP

Linux Geek

Saying that XP is the most stable MS OS is like saying that
asparagus is the most articulate vegetable. (Dave Barry)