Ebuyer!

Old October 21st 04, 08:00 PM
Dotcom Computers

Default Ebuyer!

Just received the following email:

When your order (3xxxxxx) was placed on our website you selected a deliver
by date of 'Thursday 28th October', we have been adding extra warehousing
capacity to our order shipping process and elected to upgrade your deliver
by date to 'Friday 22nd October' at no extra charge. Should you not be
available to take delivery of the order the courier will leave a calling
card and you can either arrange the delivery for an alternate time or the
courier should re-attempt delivery the following day. Regards,
eBuyer.com

Sounds cool to me.

Jason Russell
Dotcom Computers

Old October 22nd 04, 10:46 PM
Chet

--

yes, they did that for me this week as well, then split a small order up and
delivered all three parts on three different days! they were all early

C.

Old November 6th 04, 04:35 AM
*©*´¯`·.¸¸.·´·DõKtör åvãíäñçhë·`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-·|

Hello, Chet!

i got the same email, and im still awaiting my delivery - 9 days after the
upgrade!!

You wrote on Fri, 22 Oct 2004 21:46:24 +0000 (UTC):

C "Dotcom Computers" wrote in message
C ...
?? Just received the following email:
??
?? When your order (3xxxxxx) was placed on our website you selected a
?? deliver by date of 'Thursday 28th October', we have been adding extra
?? warehousing capacity to our order shipping process and elected to
?? upgrade your deliver by date to 'Friday 22nd October' at no extra
?? charge. Should you not be available to take delivery of the order the
?? courier will leave a calling card and you can either arrange the
?? delivery for an alternate time or the courier should re-attempt
?? delivery the following day. Regards, eBuyer.com
??
?? Sounds cool to me.
??
?? Jason Russell
?? Dotcom Computers
??
?? --
??
C yes, they did that for me this week as well, then split a small order up
C and delivered all three parts on three different days! they were all
C early though, guess they put so much stuff through citylink they can get
C ultra low rates and ship a box of cd's, a cpu and a mouse separately.

With best regards, *©*´¯`·.¸¸.·´·DõKtör åvãíäñçhë·`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-·|. E-mail:

Old November 8th 04, 12:50 PM
Linker3000

Credit where it's due - especially since I've slagged them off in the past:

I ordered a Brother MFC9070 fax/printer/scanner on Thursday at about 4pm
and it arrived Friday morning.

All eBuyer seem to lack is consistency.

L3K

Old November 8th 04, 12:57 PM
Chet

"*©*´¯`·.¸¸.·´·DõKtör åvãíäñçhë·`·.¸¸.·´¯`·-·|" wrote in
message ...
Hello, Chet!

i got the same email, and im still awaiting my delivery - 9 days after the
upgrade!!

well, should have guessed they'd stuff it all up !

C.

(didn't know drum machines bought parts )