Ebuyer, Ebuyer where for art my order

Old July 18th 06, 11:10 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
not Valid

Default Ebuyer, Ebuyer where for art my order

Am I the only one with problems getting deliveries out of ebuyer....
Old July 18th 06, 11:46 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Mike

"not Valid" wrote in message
Am I the only one with problems getting deliveries out of ebuyer....

i received my order. when were they supposed to deliver?.

Old July 20th 06, 07:02 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Count de Monet

not Valid wrote:
Am I the only one with problems getting deliveries out of ebuyer....

I ordered some 5.1's and to save some cash I had them on super saver
delivery (5 days), they arrived the next day.

Go figure
Old July 20th 06, 08:04 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
not Valid

"Count de Monet" wrote in message
not Valid wrote:
Am I the only one with problems getting deliveries out of ebuyer....

I ordered some 5.1's and to save some cash I had them on super saver
delivery (5 days), they arrived the next day.

Go figure

I will ExpanD

I keep getting this message:

Thank you for your contact with our Customer Support Team.

It is with regret that the order you have placed has been delayed. This
delay has been caused by an unforeseeable problem during the implementation
of our new logistics management system, which has been identified and
resolved but has resulted in deliveries being delayed .

I am unable to cancel the order at this time as it is currently with
warehouse. If however you no longer require, simply refuse the delivery and
it will come back to EBuyer for full refund.

Kind Regards
Sarah
Ebuyer Customer Support Team

Old July 20th 06, 12:40 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
WCZ

not Valid wrote:
Am I the only one with problems getting deliveries out of ebuyer....

I ordered some 5.1's and to save some cash I had them on super saver
delivery (5 days), they arrived the next day.

Go figure

I will ExpanD

I keep getting this message:

Thank you for your contact with our Customer Support Team.

It is with regret that the order you have placed has been delayed. This
delay has been caused by an unforeseeable problem during the
implementation of our new logistics management system, which has been
identified and resolved but has resulted in deliveries being delayed .

I am unable to cancel the order at this time as it is currently with
warehouse. If however you no longer require, simply refuse the delivery
and it will come back to EBuyer for full refund.

Priceless, we're so **** that we'd rather waste our time and money shipping
you stuff you no longer want rather than have a process for cancelling an
order which has gone down to the warehouse. And of course refusing the
delivery is easy if you're in at the time. If you're not, the courier will
leave it with a neighbour then you'll have the grief of organising an RMA.

Old July 20th 06, 08:08 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when Count de Monet
opened his gob and said:

I ordered some 5.1's and to save some cash I had them on super saver
delivery (5 days), they arrived the next day.

A tad OT, but I never order anything for next day delivery. If it's in
stock, it invariably arrives the next day anyway.

--
Cheers,

Guy