Ebuyer Sony DWU-10A

Old July 13th 03, 02:14 PM
Kev

Default Ebuyer Sony DWU-10A

"James Shawe" wrote in message
Anyone know when they are getting more of these in? It has been on 10 days
for a while now, I think more than 10 days.

James

Maybe you'd like to try CCL ?

Old July 13th 03, 06:59 PM
Doop!

"Baffie" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 13:36:09 +0100, "James Shawe"
wrote:

Anyone know when they are getting more of these in? It has been on 10

days
for a while now, I think more than 10 days.

James

£169.99 at www.blankdiscshop.co.uk and yes! they are as good as the
reviews say!!

if the reviews say they won't write at 4x to most disks then they certainly
are!

Old July 13th 03, 08:03 PM
Kev

"Baffie" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:59:39 +0100, "Doop!" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Anyone know when they are getting more of these in? It has been on 10

days
for a while now, I think more than 10 days.

James

£169.99 at www.blankdiscshop.co.uk and yes! they are as good as the
reviews say!!

if the reviews say they won't write at 4x to most disks then they

certainly
are!

Well, I can only speak for myself and my single 10A - it writes at X4
without problem - using relatively inexpensive Ritek discs from the
same source (above)

But they will not do 4x on ANY +Rs as this is the OEM DRU-500. Consider the
Pioneer 106 for less cash at CCL.

hth

Please reply to newsgroup - it's not my address in the header!

Old July 14th 03, 10:24 PM
Alex Threlfall

In article , says...
=20
"Baffie" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:59:39 +0100, "Doop!" wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Anyone know when they are getting more of these in? It has been on =

10
days
for a while now, I think more than 10 days.

James

=A3169.99 at
www.blankdiscshop.co.uk and yes! they are as good as th=
reviews say!!

if the reviews say they won't write at 4x to most disks then they

certainly
are!

Well, I can only speak for myself and my single 10A - it writes at X4
without problem - using relatively inexpensive Ritek discs from the
same source (above)

=20
But they will not do 4x on ANY +Rs as this is the OEM DRU-500. Consider =

the
Pioneer 106 for less cash at CCL.
=20

hth

Please reply to newsgroup - it's not my address in the header!

=20
=20
=20

they are the same drive! just different firmware. Mine thinks it's a=20
DRU-500A after I flashed it with the DRU-500A firmware.
--=20
Alex Threlfall - Cyberprog New Media
Computer Hardware | Web Hosting | Software Development
www.cyberprog.com | www.cyberprog.net | www.cyberprog.co.uk
Old July 16th 03, 12:04 AM
Stephen Austin

Anyone know when they are getting more of these in? It has been on 10 days
for a while now, I think more than 10 days.

when they say this, they don't mean that there will be more in stock in 10
days, they mean, if you order the item then it will take 10 days for it to
come in.

steve

Old July 16th 03, 10:57 AM
nigel. carron

In message , James Shawe
writes
Anyone know when they are getting more of these in? It has been on 10
days for a while now, I think more than 10 days.

Didn't aria have it cheaper yesterday?

--
njc AKA (Paypal & nochex e-mail)

nVidia & Sony jointly developing the graphics processor for the PS3 John Lewis Ati Videocards 1 December 10th 04 05:04 AM
nVidia & Sony jointly developing the graphics processor for the PS3 John Lewis Nvidia Videocards 2 December 10th 04 05:04 AM
NX7000 DVD+RW (SONY DW-P50A) Problem in RW mode Nikola Petanjko Compaq Computers 0 January 23rd 04 11:52 PM
Sony 510A $30 Rebate jtfogarty Cdr 5 November 13th 03 01:49 AM
Can't drag and drop onto a CDR disk with Sony cd writer NgOnly Cdr 23 July 3rd 03 06:33 AM