Thanks Burt, Sorry everybody else, I admit I was the biggest idiot of them all.

Old June 30th 07, 05:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default Thanks Burt, Sorry everybody else, I admit I was the biggest idiot of them all.

Burt wrote....

About your playground battle with Frank - just stop and I presume that he
will, also. If you post nonsense and conjecture it appears his nature to
follow up with accusing you of being MK. As a matter of fact, you seem to
be becoming more Measkite-like with many of your posts. As I said before,
simply post information that stems from your own experience with printers
and ink and your posts will be well respected. Ask questions and honor the
people who respond with info from their experience.

Burt,
thanks for your wisdom. You're right, I was becoming like them. I
don't know what I was trying to prove. I guest I just took it
personal.

Everybody,
I promise I will keep the thread according to the subject. I wasted a
lot of peoples time and bandwidth.

One thing everybody and I can agree with is that since I participated
in this, I should get voted as the biggest idiot of them all.

Stan
PS. I just got a new username . So when I
start using the new user name, I don't want people to think I'm trying
to hide my identity. I figure that debate is good, and it is better
suited for certain subjects.

Old June 30th 07, 06:58 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

apology accepted, Stan. MK has highjacked this NG for years. It is really
a good resource for sharing knowledge and assisting people with answers to
their questions. It is a shame to reduce it to something akin to the old
teen-oriented chat rooms.

Old June 30th 07, 07:26 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Thanks burt,

Stan

apology accepted, Stan.

Old June 30th 07, 07:30 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
frank

wrote:
[...]

Ummm...yeah...well, we'll see.
I fired off numerous complaints to abuse at your two email addy's. I'm
convinced, as are most, that both are you (measher****head).
This ng is totally fed up with your bull**** antics and disruption in
the exchange of really helpful info.
Your rehashing the past crap is nonsense.
Like I said...we'll see what the future holds but I'm warning you, I've
got abuse complaints on auto!
Frank
Old June 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

wrote:

[...]

I thought you were balanced for a while and there were some who just hated your opinions.  Now I did not agree with all of them but I did not hate you for having them.
Old June 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Now you have a new name but I hope you will expose the poor relabelers like you intended to do.

Measekite,

I'm working on a document right now and it's not on 'exposing' them.
It's actually 'advising' them. Hopefully everybody will benefit.
Hope to post it soon......

thanks for being a 'critique'. It's always helpful to get both sides
of the story. Whether I support you or not, I will try in general to
use people's criticism to make me a better person.

Stan

Old June 30th 07, 09:55 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Taliesyn

wrote:
Thanks burt,

Stan

apology accepted, Stan.

The new improved fake Stan is promptly accepted for my new improved
killfile list.

-Taliesyn
Old June 30th 07, 10:47 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
frank

Taliesyn wrote:

wrote:

Thanks burt,

Stan

apology accepted, Stan.

The new improved fake Stan is promptly accepted for my new improved
killfile list.

-Taliesyn

hehehe...good one! :-)
Frank
Old June 30th 07, 11:26 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Frank,

I would like to call it PEACE with you also. I've look at some of
your post and you have helped many people with your wisdom. You are
actually kind at times.

However, regarding this dispute between you, me and Measekite, I think
Burt has the most wisdom of them all. We are wasting other peoples
time arguing on a "comp.periphs.printers". We really need to stay on
the subject. On this thread, the subject is...I wanted to thank
Burt.....I wanted to apologies to everybody including you.... and I
wanted to admit I'm the biggest idiot.

Peace,
Stan