Microdirect

Old April 3rd 05, 10:50 AM
Simon

Default Microdirect

Hi,

Does anyone know if Microdirect have a sales counter or is it mail order
only.

Cheers

Simon

--
Remove _NOSPAM_ and change _RED_ to BLUE to reply.

Old April 3rd 05, 02:07 PM
Andrew Wood

Simon wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if Microdirect have a sales counter or is it mail
order only.

yes they do,3 of them as far as I know,on the A6 (opposite McVities),upper
brook street (near the infirmary) and the university precinct (erm,at the
university)

Cheers

No problem
Simon

Woody

Old April 3rd 05, 08:52 PM
Simon

"Andrew Wood" wrote in message
Simon wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if Microdirect have a sales counter or is it mail
order only.

yes they do,3 of them as far as I know,on the A6 (opposite McVities),upper
brook street (near the infirmary) and the university precinct (erm,at the
university)

Cheers

No problem
Simon

Woody

Thanks Woody,

I called them and was surprised to find not only are they open Sundays but a
real (and helpful) person answered the phone.

1 hour and a gallon of diesel later and I was installing the drives I had
given up obtaining from Dabs (see post below)

Aside from the moaning wife (who thought we were going out for a Sunday
drive somewhere nice) it was quite a pleasant day :-)

Cheers

Simon

--
Remove _NOSPAM_ and change _RED_ to BLUE to reply.

Old April 4th 05, 04:58 PM
Mark Robinson

Andrew Wood wrote:

yes they do,3 of them as far as I know,on the A6 (opposite McVities),upper
brook street (near the infirmary) and the university precinct (erm,at the
university)

When UMIST was still UMIST, they had one in the Barnes Wallis building
as well. Don't know if it's still there in the Nu University.

Cheers

mark-r

--
"Let's meet the panel. You couldn't ask for four finer comedians -
so that answers your next question..."
Old April 7th 05, 08:15 PM
Robert Marshall

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005, Mark Robinson wrote:

Andrew Wood wrote:

yes they do,3 of them as far as I know,on the A6 (opposite
McVities),upper brook street (near the infirmary) and the
university precinct (erm,at the university)

When UMIST was still UMIST, they had one in the Barnes Wallis
building as well. Don't know if it's still there in the Nu
University.

Apparently it's still there

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau