NEC Powermate PII-400MMX audio driver?

Old August 4th 03, 02:29 AM
Joe Bloe

Default NEC Powermate PII-400MMX audio driver?

Anyone???

Please???

TIA

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:45:12 -0400, Joe Bloe wrote:

My apologies as I posted this before but was unable to check for over
a week if anyone replied. By that time the thread was no longer
there....

Anyways, does anyone know what audio driver is used for the old
on-board audio of the NEC Powermates (it is an ES PC)? It is a PII-400
MMX runing Win98.

I tried the Sigmatel audio driver but doesn't work....

Thanks in advance

Old August 4th 03, 06:18 AM
steven67@

Joe Bloe wrote:

Anyone???

Please???

TIA

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:45:12 -0400, Joe Bloe wrote:

My apologies as I posted this before but was unable to check for over
a week if anyone replied. By that time the thread was no longer
there....

Anyways, does anyone know what audio driver is used for the old
on-board audio of the NEC Powermates (it is an ES PC)? It is a PII-400
MMX runing Win98.

I tried the Sigmatel audio driver but doesn't work....

Thanks in advance

..

Go here, and select your NEC system to find the correct audio drivers:
http://support.necsam.com/downloads/search/default.htm