DMI Verifying Pool Data

Old September 6th 03, 02:43 PM
.

SNIP typical misinformation from elector deleted.

You are the SOLE source of misinformation, vulgarity, profanity, defamation,
and obscenity on this newsgroup.

Take your threats, misinformation, vulgarity, profanity, obscenity and
defamation to your yahoogroup, and stay there.

Your thoughts and deeds are not welcome here.
---------
Are you tired of the profanity and cyberstalking on
alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell? was created as a
sanctuary with an enforceable code of conduct prohibiting our members to
send, knowingly receive, upload, download or use any material which is
offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing, or in breach
of copyright, confidence, privacy or any other rights, or to cause
annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety among other members. The
original Packard Bell group on Yahoogroups, we maintain the same FAQ for
both alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell and
.

Old September 6th 03, 06:29 PM
Drydem

"." wrote in message ...
Are you tired of the profanity and cyberstalking on
alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell?

No.
I guess I'm a bit jaded - hearing profanity has
not been all that uncommon recently ( as well
as cries of vengence) when dealing with
users who have become overwhelmed by a flood of
emotions when they just realized that their Windows
XP computer is hosed. I'm more concerned over
the Blaster worm than I am of being the victim
of a cyberstalking.
Old September 7th 03, 11:41 AM
NewB

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:37:43 -0400, "Elector"
opined in alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell:

whatever good advice you may have is being hidden in a haystack of
silly crap.

***plonk***
Old September 7th 03, 04:50 PM
Elector

"NewB" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:37:43 -0400, "Elector"
opined in alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell:

whatever good advice you may have is being hidden in a haystack of
silly crap.

***plonk***

Which is your right to do.
I have however gotten tired of the troll, and have done what Ben and
Jack and Simon told me to do, and that is to kill file the moron.
So I don't see any of its posts. And its been a great 2 days.

Elector