How noisy is the stock cooler fan that comes with the Xp 2400 ??

Old September 26th 03, 06:13 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Default How noisy is the stock cooler fan that comes with the Xp 2400 ??

Just like to know.

Dont need it so i might mount it in my case.

Just on the side blowing air to my CPu i think, through a vent

Right to the CPU, should get that cool air to the CPu that Little bit
quicker.

Thanks.

Old September 26th 03, 10:42 PM
Rabramson1

but thats a stupid idea tho cuz it is a rele small fan, so there will be
relativly no change in temp....jus go out and buy an 80 mm case fan which
rele does the job

very very silent belive me

Old September 27th 03, 12:42 AM
R_Supp

Plug it in and listen to it.

Old September 27th 03, 09:34 PM
Ken

wrote in :

Just like to know.

Dont need it so i might mount it in my case.

Just on the side blowing air to my CPu i think, through a vent

Right to the CPU, should get that cool air to the CPu that Little bit
quicker.

Thanks.

Why do you care about the stock fan? Most likely you will need a real HSF
any way.

--
Watch your back when it's time to stab.

Ken
Old September 28th 03, 08:31 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Ive got an Vantec AeroFlow, works great man ?

Do you know the answer or not ?

Old September 29th 03, 01:32 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Ive got one 80mm intake 2 80mm outtake.

Just need a smallish fan topush some cool air to the cpu.

Thats all.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 21:42:52 GMT, "Rabramson1"
wrote:

but thats a stupid idea tho cuz it is a rele small fan, so there will be
relativly no change in temp....jus go out and buy an 80 mm case fan which
rele does the job

"Rabramson1" wrote in message
.. .
very very silent belive me

Old October 7th 03, 09:12 PM
AD C

We Live For The One We Die For The One wrote:

Just like to know.

Dont need it so i might mount it in my case.

Just on the side blowing air to my CPu i think, through a vent

Right to the CPU, should get that cool air to the CPu that Little bit
quicker.

Thanks.

Not very noisy, in fact i put one in last week and it is almost silent.

Old October 9th 03, 03:48 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

Thanks YOU, atleast somong is helpfully, PAT PAT PAT, good boy.

or girl !!!