Gateway and Laptop support.

Old December 1st 05, 05:14 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Default Gateway and Laptop support.

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:43:50 -0700, "Quaoar"
wrote:

Hey Ed! How about just providing a smidgen of quantification, i.e.,
point me to where I can purchase or assemble a whitebox laptop? Just
one.

Hey Weenie, I said nothing about White Box Laptops... Of course you
knew that but figured you'd try and rewrite what was actually said and
actually quoted twice to cover up getting caught with your panties
down around your ankles.

The inbred weenie would have everyone think that it was their
imagination when they read the actually original, and I quote from my
message "You will also get local support from the same person
that usually built your toys in the first place even though they don't
build laptops". Weenie with a green one up its arse would have
everyone think that it was never said that, and I quote directly from
the message, "even though they don't build laptops".

You know weenie, this in essence makes you nothing more than a liar, a
filthy dishonest outright lying weenie eater. Anyone reading the
original message will see what was actually said and then read your
filth to see what you lied as being said.

I do however remember you saying, and I not only quote but Copy&Paste
directly from your inbred diatribe... "There are no whitebox
builders". Now, after getting caught at saying that stupid halfwit
thing, you try to rewrite it into a fabrication where it was said
White Box Laptops or some such fabrication never said.

Nice try Weenie.... but not everyone is as inbred and brain dead as
you have proven... proven by anyone reading what was actually said and
quoted.

I love sparing with ilk like you... its so easy. Love watching when
one throws their venom right back and then watch them run off crying
to mommy after they fail at trying to rewrite what was said, quoted
and still available for all to read.

"There are no whitebox builders" the inbred weenie is quoted as
saying. What an idiot.... Hey weenie, we got 7 of them right here in
my town. Hey Weenie, the whole industry started by people white
boxing in their garages.

Now scuttle on there little weenie...... Next time you try to lie
about what someone said, have the brains to make sure the original
message isn't available for people to refer to and for sure, don't be
so stupid as to quote the actual message in your lying reply where you
fabricated what was actually said. What an IDIOT!

Ed

Old December 1st 05, 07:51 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Hey Ed! How about just providing a smidgen of quantification, i.e.,
point me to where I can purchase or assemble a whitebox laptop? Just
one.

Q... I got it the first time I read it, but let's review. I don't think Ed
was trying to imply there was any such animal as a white box laptop, but
that white box Dealers in general (many of whom don't just service their own
****) are more service-oriented than the Compaqs, Dells, Gateways, etc.(who
hardly service their own **** very well).

For example, how about this passage:

-----Snip-----

-------- end Snip

Old December 1st 05, 03:15 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 06:09:19 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

Well, then, why muddy the waters with talk about white box computers when the OP
described his unpleasant experience with notebooks? Maybe stay on topic?

Oh I see, my fault Weenie is a blooming liar and got caught at it...
Thanks for cleaning that up for me... I see how it works now.... Try
and Try to justify the lying. Or is it that you support that kind of
thing.... Yea, I think maybe so... No matter.. I don't support
lying so that is my stand on the issue no matter what stand you take
and try to justify... Something lies on me, I take a stand and punch
back... If it or you or anyone else can't handle that... Tuff, then
don't lie or try and justify lying if you can't handle the
repercussions. Simple, ain't it? Or maybe not so simple for certain
types.

Just saw where someone on CNN is trying to justify why their poor
misunderstood kid got caught at a crime. It was everyone's fault
except their lying little scumbag that got caught. It was his daddy's
fault. It was society's fault... Hell it was even GW Bush's fault
this little turd got caught in a crime.

No matter what tricks of the trade you try to employ to justify
Weenie's lies, Weenie got caught lying and Weenie is responsible for
it's own lies. You can try and try to come up with some sort of
justification, even try and redirect the blame on those it lied about
and lied on in the first place but it won't wash with me... Go try
and find some illiterate to try that on so you can have some
resemblance of success to feed whatever need you have to do such....

Poor little Weenie... its not its fault it got caught in a lie... Poor
little Weenie....

Ed

Old December 1st 05, 11:32 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:46:26 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

Your rant does not answer my questions.

There is no question except why do you support and try to offer
excuses for a liar unless you condone such actions. I, on the other
hand, do not condone lying so that must make me on the other side of
the fence than you when it comes to lying. It definitely puts me on
the other side of the fence from the liar itself.

So lets just say that we agree to disagree.... I do not condone nor
offer excuses for liars and you.... well... all one has to do is read
your messages.....

No matter how you try to twist it, spin it, color it up real nice and
pretty or make excuses for it or even try and make the reason some
idiot lied is the fault of the person the liar lied on.... liars are
liars and those that condone such are... well, no better....

I now eagerly await your next spin on the subject of your support of
liars and lying or better still, the liar itself can jump in with more
lies and really thrill you to the gills. You 'all can have one of
those liar/liar-supporter love fests and gather in a circle and do
whatever liars and liar supporters do.....

Liars and Liar supporters are so easy......

Ed

Old December 2nd 05, 01:08 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

Yes, but as I stated elsewhere, why muddy up the waters of a laptop discussion
with a canned screed about the wonders of white box computers?

I build white box computers now and again, and I agree that, in general, people
are better off buying a high quality white box computer than a name brand.
Better quality parts, if the builder is reputable. Better after-market support
by people who speak the same language with the same dialect. But what does this
have to do with laptop computers, or the price of flounder in Newfoundland, for
that matter? ... Ben Myers

Old December 2nd 05, 01:22 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 01:05:06 GMT, ben_myers_spam_me_not @ charter.net
(Ben Myers) wrote:

Just the facts, M'am. No rants or diatribes about others... Ben Myers

Yea Ben, we wouldn't wish to offend the liars and advocates of lying
would we.... Ben?
Old December 2nd 05, 01:55 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000

wrote:

Q... I got it the first time I read it, but let's review. I don't think Ed
was trying to imply there was any such animal as a white box laptop, but
that white box Dealers in general (many of whom don't just service their own
****) are more service-oriented than the Compaqs, Dells, Gateways, etc.(who
hardly service their own **** very well).

It's so refreshing to see a person that can not only read but who
reads all of the provided text and as a rare and special bonus... who
can comprehend what they read.

For example, how about this passage:
-----Snip-----
You will also get local support from the same person that usually built
your toys in the first place even though they don't
build laptops.

-------- end Snip

Amazing, isn't it.... what was actually said/written?

You Sir, are a credit to a dying clan... the intellectual human that
rose above simian mental constraints.

white box Dealers in general (many of whom don't just service their own
****) are more service-oriented than the Compaqs, Dells, Gateways, etc.(who
hardly service their own **** very well).

However, most of our local white box dealers do service the Taiwanese
boxes with the Sales and Marketing firm's names painted on them. And
that is the Desktops and Laptops both at a more honest engagement than
the poor owner would have had with the Sales and Marketing firm who's
name is painted on the box. My last laptop (Gateway 450SX4) HD
problem was analyzed by one of our local white box dealers for a $10
fee and then he sells me a replacement HD for $70 which I was able to
put in (Real Easy on the 450). I see him replacing a lot of Back
Lights on Dell laptops and have seen him with an HP scattered all over
a bench before repairing it and getting it back together.

People need to understand that they ARE NOT locked into whoever the
Sales and Marketing firm is outsourcing the service for the laptops
with their names painted on the sides.

Again, people need to start searching out their local white box
builders for **possible** service on their Sales and Marketing firm
boxes no matter if it is a desktop or laptop. Of course, this is not
to say that one should not utilize their warranty period when
possible.

Regards,
Ed