Windows 7 Volume Corruption 22 september 2011

Old September 24th 11, 01:57 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Windows 7 Volume Corruption 22 september 2011

Nono,

Motherboard is pretty recent less than 1 year or so

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old September 24th 11, 03:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general,sci.electronics.design
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:48:06 +0900, "BullDawg" Don't Email
wrote:

PDNFTT

Grow the **** up, retarded acronym dumb****.
Old September 25th 11, 12:45 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

"Paul" wrote in message ...

Skybuck Flying wrote:

So point being: "automatic boot" is a bit dangerous !

"
You can turn that off. So that if it crashes, it doesn't
try to boot.

Remove the tick from the box in this image.

http://www.zhacks.com/images/disable...tart-crash.png

Paul
"

Yeah I knew windows has this somewhere, just to lazy to try and
find/configure it... but I just did and here is how:

"
Here's How:

Click on the Start button and then on Control Panel.

Tip: In a hurry? Type system in the search box after clicking Start. Choose
System under the Control Panel heading in the list of results and then skip
to Step 4.

Click on the System and Security link.

Note: If you're viewing the Small icons or Large icons view of Control
Panel, you won't see this link. Simply double-click on the System icon and
proceed to Step 4.

Click on the System link.

In the task pane on the left, click the Advanced system settings link.

Locate the Startup and Recovery section near the bottom of the window and
click on the Settings button.

In the Startup and Recovery window, locate and uncheck the check box next to
Automatically restart.

Click OK in the Startup and Recovery window.

Click OK in the System Properties window.

You can now close the System window.

From now on, when a problem causes a BSOD or another major error that halts
the system, Windows 7 will not force a reboot. You'll have to reboot
manually when an error appears

"

So thanks again Paul, you a usefull little fella !

I do hope this disablement won't have any side effects, like 100% cpu usage
during blue screen or something... but it will probably be ok

Though your tip might help to detect problems... there is ofcourse also the
possibility of secret updates, or secret intrusions...

And then this option still won't protect/detect that.

So the boot error would still be usefull to detect hackers !

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 8th 11, 11:47 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
deepu

On Sep 24, 12:42*pm, Glenn Gundlach wrote:
On Sep 23, 7:01*am, "Skybuck Flying"
wrote:

Now I burned knoppix with Windows 7's burning tool.. and right before I
clicked the X I noticed text in it's gui.

I think the burn failed... but now I can't be sure cause windows 7 didn't
store a log file of the burning or verification.

I also just used daemon tools and while typing a pop-up came and I typed it
away somehow so now I can go restart again !

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fed up with windows and it's ****ty
software.

And the worst is: I had a nice installation on windows xp... nero... but now
that don't work anymore...

So fed up with this bull****.

Windows is a HUGE WASTE OF TIME.

Only thing which saved it's faith is memory occuption... so I had to
reinstall anyway... otherwise me fed up with if for real.

Bye,
* Skybuck.

Your machine is getting old enough to have bad capacitors on the MOBO
causing hardware errors. In that case NO OS would function . Do you
have the inverse Midas touch in general or just with your PCs?

just get your own website at very low prices go to

http://www.confianza.co.in and give your requirements we will contact
you.