eBid - are they worth selling on?

Old July 18th 03, 02:52 PM
Asfand Yar Qazi

Default eBid - are they worth selling on?

I mean, there aren't any fees - that means that popular items can sell
just as well without having to pay any fees. Thoughts?

Obviously, items that aren't expected to be as popular should be sold on
eBay, since there are more people there.

--

http://www.it-is-truth.org/

Old July 18th 03, 03:36 PM
consume247.com

"Asfand Yar Qazi" wrote in message
I mean, there aren't any fees - that means that popular items can sell
just as well without having to pay any fees. Thoughts?

Obviously, items that aren't expected to be as popular should be sold on
eBay, since there are more people there.

Had a mixed response on e-bid, not very many sales at all.
A lot of non paying bidders - with such low feedback generally no one minds
too much.
Would not recommend buying there - 3 times I have been let down by
fraudsters not sending goods and e-bid do not seem to care, have had to
involve the police in each case.

Having said that do sell a few items on there and NO FEES is a help.
Word of advice if you pay for the Featured Listings and set an auction to
re-list automatically you will be charged each time it re-lists.

Have you looked a CQout - no listing fees and very reasonable selling fees,
they are the most helpful I have used,especially for BULK uploading.

Gary

It is worth buying expensive/fast RAM? noisemaker Homebuilt PC's 7 September 28th 04 05:01 AM
GA-7N400 Pro2, Revs. 1+2-RAID worth trying? And, if so, which one? Jason Ash Gigabyte Motherboards 0 July 13th 04 12:05 AM
Are cpu shims worth using? Jim Overclocking AMD Processors 1 April 11th 04 04:00 PM
Worth Upgrading? fatboy Ati Videocards 6 December 21st 03 08:07 AM
How much is a new 9700pro worth in CAD? LeeB18509 Ati Videocards 3 August 16th 03 04:08 PM