deciding between Dell, HP & Toshiba for a Laptop

Old August 31st 04, 01:22 AM
Mustafa

Default deciding between Dell, HP & Toshiba for a Laptop

I'm considering the following laptops, I want to do a little gaming, cd
burning, email, internet, etc. I don't care about size, weight looks,
portability or battery life. All that matters is performace, durbaility,
reliability & toughness.

HP Pavillion ZV5112EA
Celeron 2.8ghz
40GB HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon 9000IGP
802.llb

HP ZE5700
P4 2.3ghz
30GB HDD

Dell Inspiron 510m
Centrino 1.5ghz
40GB HDD
64MB Video (don't know if it's shared or not)

Toshiba Satellite Pro A60 - 392
P4 Mobile 2.8ghz
40GB HDD
ATI Mobility Radeon 7000 IGP

I am leaning towards the Toshiba beacuse of the 3 year international
warranty (especially since I am residing in one country & attending
college in another) However I am willing to part with that if I get a
sturdy, reliably laptop that won't cause me trouble in the first few years.
Old August 31st 04, 02:55 AM
Michael Culley

"Mustafa" wrote in message ...
I don't care about size, weight looks,
portability or battery life. All that matters is performace, durbaility,
reliability & toughness.

Then get a desktop!!!

--
Michael Culley