Axcel 46CD obtained

Old August 19th 10, 10:58 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers[_2_]

Default Last Call: Axcel 46CD

On 8/19/2010 8:25 AM, Robert E. Watts wrote:
Hi Ben !

"Ben wrote in message

This wonderful and perfectly working Axcel 46CD has been sitting here for
over a month with no takers. Price is highly negotiable + exact cost of
shipping to you. If nobody wants it by next Wednesday, Aug 25, it gets
torn down for scrap. I need the space here.

Hate to see it go to the scrapyard Ben. Sure you can't find a hole for it
somewhere ? I would pick it up if it was at a yard sale for $5 or $10, but
with a collection of about 30 PB's, and various other items, I have to draw
the line somewhere. Shipping is always the big issue with collecting. It
adds up after a while, and I tend to look at the "bottom line" when it comes
to collecting the "usual", as opposed to the "unusual". ( If that was a
Corner Computer, I would have jumped on it the instant your message hit the
ng. :-)

Find a spot for it Ben. It will certainly be a "collectors item" in about
200 years. 8=}

Keep us posted when stuff comes along Ben, I appreciate it !

bob

Sounds like it's last call already for the Axcel 46CD. I am still
trying to pry the PB ATX tower loose from a local impoverished library.
Maybe I can get another library to donate a replacement that I am
replacing with a new-build low-power system built around the latest
Intel dual-core Atom ITX motherboard... Ben
Old August 19th 10, 11:22 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Robert E. Watts

Hi Ben !

There will be no hesitation if you round up a PB ATX motherboard in the Art
Deco case. I only have the one, have only ever seen this one, and would like
to find another to start a "project". :=)

Keep me posted.

bob