How often does Dell have deals?

Old April 29th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
[email protected]

Default How often does Dell have deals?

Right now there's a Dell coupon that lets you get $350 off any
Inspiron 530 over $999. You can also get $200 off any Inspiron 530
over $749.

So using the coupon, I could get a Q6600 with Vista Home Premium and 2
GB of 667 MHz RAM, and the standard options for everything else, for
$749 plus tax. How does that deal sound?

The coupon expires May 1. I've also heard that there is some sort of
10% EPP coupon, but apparently that coupon can't be stacked onto the
$350 coupon. But people say that the 10% EPP coupon can sometimes be
stacked onto other coupons.

So I'm wondering if in the near future, Dell will have a similar $350
coupon that can be stacked with the 10% EPP coupon? How often does
Dell have these deals? Or should I just get this deal before it ends
on May 1?

Old April 29th 08, 09:49 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Christopher Muto

nobody can honestly tell weather or not your $749 system is a vlue since you
didn't bother to detail the componets that are included.
but this is a good deal... vostros 400, q6600, xp home (vista premuim for
$29 more if you must), i year warranty, 20" wide lcd, 2gb, dv+-rw, 250gb,
128mb nvidia 8300gs, basic keyboard/mouse, no speakers, no shipping, $649
start he
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellsto...rda42m&s= bsd

Old April 29th 08, 11:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
LouieG[_2_]

wrote:
Right now there's a Dell coupon that lets you get $350 off any
Inspiron 530 over $999. You can also get $200 off any Inspiron 530
over $749.

So using the coupon, I could get a Q6600 with Vista Home Premium and 2
GB of 667 MHz RAM, and the standard options for everything else, for
$749 plus tax. How does that deal sound?

The coupon expires May 1. I've also heard that there is some sort of
10% EPP coupon, but apparently that coupon can't be stacked onto the
$350 coupon. But people say that the 10% EPP coupon can sometimes be
stacked onto other coupons.

So I'm wondering if in the near future, Dell will have a similar $350
coupon that can be stacked with the 10% EPP coupon? How often does
Dell have these deals? Or should I just get this deal before it ends
on May 1?

I recently got a deal from dell that I found at Slickdeals.com. It was a
Dell 530 with a Q6600, 3 gigs of 800mhz ram ($10 upgrade from the
667mhz) Windows XP Pro ($20 Upgrade from Xp home or Vista) 500 gig
HD,16x Dvd burner for $479 shipped to my door. I added a 9600gt Video
card from Amazon ($110 after rebate) and another 500 gig HD from Newegg.
Note, this included th 10% epp discount. They seem to run this promo
every couple of months, the last one was for a xps system that I missed.
Heres a link for the deal discussion.
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...ght=del l+530
Old April 29th 08, 11:58 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
journey[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:42:45 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Right now there's a Dell coupon that lets you get $350 off any
Inspiron 530 over $999. You can also get $200 off any Inspiron 530
over $749.

So using the coupon, I could get a Q6600 with Vista Home Premium and 2
GB of 667 MHz RAM, and the standard options for everything else, for
$749 plus tax. How does that deal sound?

The coupon expires May 1. I've also heard that there is some sort of
10% EPP coupon, but apparently that coupon can't be stacked onto the
$350 coupon. But people say that the 10% EPP coupon can sometimes be
stacked onto other coupons.

So I'm wondering if in the near future, Dell will have a similar $350
coupon that can be stacked with the 10% EPP coupon? How often does
Dell have these deals? Or should I just get this deal before it ends
on May 1?

A while ago Dell had $750 off coupons which enabled me to use a laptop
for a while and then sell it for not much more than I paid for it.
Those days are long gone.

This is a good place to find Dell coupons:
http://www.couponmountain.com/

I don't think you'll do much better coupon-wise, but definitely check
the outlet -- you might be able to get a XPS 420 there which has a
better case than the 530.

I may not be right about this but if Remote Desktop is important to
you check out whether Vista Home Premium allows other computers to
connect to it via Remote Desktop. I don't think you can -- I think
you need Business or Ultimate.
Old April 30th 08, 12:22 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Lately I'm getting a lot of email from Dell regarding sales. Maybe
some of them are good but I don't bother with them since I'm not in
the market for any pc or laptop right now. I did sign up with Dell
for these type emails a while back.
Old April 30th 08, 12:28 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Tom Scales

Posted At: Tuesday, April 29, 2008 5:59 PM
Posted To: alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Conversation: How often does Dell have deals?
Subject: How often does Dell have deals?

wrote:

[...]

Home Premium does not.

Business and Ultimate do.

Dell Deals? Busman Dell Computers 6 March 19th 05 04:49 AM
Dell deals bill bert Dell Computers 29 February 14th 05 06:40 AM
Dell deals??? Greg UK Computer Vendors 10 January 2nd 05 07:22 PM
Dell Deals davinp Dell Computers 0 December 5th 04 11:35 PM
Dell Deals? Benjamin Dell Computers 5 January 2nd 04 12:19 PM