printing A5 size booklets

Old March 28th 07, 10:55 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Gibbo

Default printing A5 size booklets

Does anyone know of any Mac compatible software that allows double
sided printing with the CORRECT PAGE LAYOUT ie. (in an 8pp document it
prints p8 opposite p1; p7 opposite p2; p6 opposite p3, etc).

I can do it in Corel Draw 10 but it is not very stable.

Regards Jon Gibbs UK

Old March 28th 07, 12:57 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

In message .com,
Gibbo writes
Does anyone know of any Mac compatible software that allows double
sided printing with the CORRECT PAGE LAYOUT ie. (in an 8pp document it
prints p8 opposite p1; p7 opposite p2; p6 opposite p3, etc).

I can do it in Corel Draw 10 but it is not very stable.

Regards Jon Gibbs UK

I have a 16 page document that I print out from openoffice onto my
bizhub and it works out the page ordering for me.

What printer are you using? Can you update its printer driver?

--
Timothy

Old March 29th 07, 12:20 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
The Natural Philosopher

Gibbo wrote:
Does anyone know of any Mac compatible software that allows double
sided printing with the CORRECT PAGE LAYOUT ie. (in an 8pp document it
prints p8 opposite p1; p7 opposite p2; p6 opposite p3, etc).

I can do it in Corel Draw 10 but it is not very stable.

Regards Jon Gibbs UK

Surely Quark can do this?