Duplexing laser B/W only

Old February 28th 05, 02:18 PM
Ken

Default Duplexing laser B/W only

Looking for home/small office printer that will do both sides.

Have found Brother 5150, Kyocera 1020D & HP 1320 which are all in the right
price range and offer the right specs.Any more I should consider?

Ken

Old February 28th 05, 04:59 PM
MikeD

"Ken" noone@nowhere wrote in message
Looking for home/small office printer that will do both sides.

Have found Brother 5150, Kyocera 1020D & HP 1320 which are all in the

right
price range and offer the right specs.Any more I should consider?

We have just been provided with an HP Laserjet 2200 at work. It's small, and
does A4 duplexing nicely.

Don't know the specs or cost though.

Mike

Old February 28th 05, 05:34 PM
Ken

"MikeD" wrote in message
"Ken" noone@nowhere wrote in message
Looking for home/small office printer that will do both sides.

Have found Brother 5150, Kyocera 1020D & HP 1320 which are all in the

right
price range and offer the right specs.Any more I should consider?

We have just been provided with an HP Laserjet 2200 at work. It's small,
and
does A4 duplexing nicely.

Don't know the specs or cost though.

Mike

Thanks for replying but the 2200 is about double the cost of those I
mentioned so will have to give it a miss.

Ken