COM FYI:- Updated Website and New Customer Loyalty Scheme

Old December 7th 04, 09:00 AM
IT Dealers

Default COM FYI:- Updated Website and New Customer Loyalty Scheme

Good morning,

Well, it's been a year now since we first launched our e-commerce website
and hasn't the time flown!

We would like to take this opportunity of thanking all our customers who
have purchased from us during this time.

As a further way of saying thanking our new and existing customers we have
introduced a brand new Customer Loyalty Scheme to help you save more money
off our already discounted prices.

The scheme works like this.

For every £500 that you spend in any 31 day period you will automatically
receive a 2.5% discount off the net value of your order; for every £1,000
that you spend
you will receive a 5% discount.

The discount is calculated at the time of your order and is displayed on
your Order Confirmation page.

To read more about the scheme and how it works please click on the following
link:- http://www.itdealers.co.uk/catalog/cloyalty.php

We have also updated the look and feel of our website - why not take a look
at:- http://www.itdealers.co.uk/catalog

If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Kind regards

Paul Durkin

IT Dealers (UK) Limited