Unsolicited email from CCL Computers Ltd!

Old October 13th 03, 06:59 AM
tHatDudeUK

"TX2" wrote in message
They already have. Works 2003 is on DVD

And VS.net springs to mind too come to think of it.

Old October 13th 03, 09:22 AM
Craig Rider

"tHatDudeUK" wrote in message

"Craig Rider" wrote in message
Yep, last night. Outlook 2003 whacked it straight in the junk mail

folder.

You warez kiddies ;-) lol.

It's a beta actually.

Old October 15th 03, 06:08 PM
John Perry

"Shaiboy_UK" wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone else get this, out of the blue?

No but I got spammed by

and they also have accounts

I wonder whether to email

To ask to be removed ;-)
--
SPAM (delete NOSPAM)
www.redoak.co.uk www.eze-buy.co.uk
Old October 16th 03, 01:25 PM
James Perrett

John Perry wrote:

"Shaiboy_UK" wrote:

Hi all,

Anyone else get this, out of the blue?

No but I got spammed by

and they also have accounts

I wonder whether to email

To ask to be removed ;-)
--
SPAM (delete NOSPAM)
www.redoak.co.uk www.eze-buy.co.uk

I've had problems with bessdeals before - they were advertising a bank
account that I already had. I complained to the bank in question a
number of times and it would appear that they finally got the message -
using bessdeals to send spam does them no favours. I wouldn't email
directly to bessdeals at all as they are just the same as any other
dodgy spammer and who knows what they will do with your email once they
know it is live.

Cheers.

James.
Old October 17th 03, 06:52 PM