GeForce 4 Ti4200 BIOS which is the newest and where can I download it ?

Old October 4th 04, 06:02 AM
Tokyo Otaku

Default GeForce 4 Ti4200 BIOS which is the newest and where can I download it ?

I am using Windows 2000 with Sp4 somehow lately I noticed there has
been a lag... ideas ?
Old October 5th 04, 12:31 AM
DaveW

The newest MOST STABLE driver for that older card is the 45.23. You can
download it at the NVidia site.

--
DaveW

m...

Old October 5th 04, 09:14 PM
René

"DaveW" schreef in bericht
The newest MOST STABLE driver for that older card is the 45.23. You can
download it at the NVidia site.

A driver and a BIOS are not the same. The driver is the piece of software
You install in Your OS, the BIOS is a piece of software in a flash-ROM on
Your VGA card.

Greetings,
Rene

P.S. If You meant to say that the OP's problem is likely not to be caused by
his BIOS but by his driver which is too new for that card (don't know about
that, it might well be true, I believe You), please consider my posting as
not having been posted ;-).

Old October 6th 04, 03:14 AM
Silvertip

That is not the "NEWEST" or necessarily the "MOST STABLE" drivers for that
card. Dave, get with the times and information. You constantly put out
this drivel when others including myself (with TWO Ti4200 cards in different
setups) know better. We constantly tell you (and others) the truth but you
continue to spew out bad information. I am currently running the 56.72
drivers on BOTH of my cards with no problems at all. These cards started
with the 30.82 drivers and over time, worked my way up (including the 45.23
drivers). I have not had any problems with drivers newer than those.
Silvertip