ATI tray tools

Old December 12th 05, 03:48 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

Default ATI tray tools

"Steve Evans" schreef in bericht
What a fantastic little app. No need to bother with the ccc drivers
from ati, just install the minimal ati drivers plus tray tools and
you're set. All of the cp settings are there, plus you can back them
up when you have finished tweaking (did you think of that one, ati?).
Worthy of a donation methinks.

-
steve AT steveevans DOT org
-

You are correct,however,the ccc is just a shell for the tray tools.It takes
a little bit more memory from system when keeping it running.
I just set all once and never bother with it again,I have both closed after
startup.I also use atitool for overclocking but that program terminates
itself also after startup.The settings stay resident,and if needed I can
fire it up with the mouse menu.
I like the graphical looks of the ccc,but I also understand that some people
have problems with it,and don't use it.
So it's fantastic from Ati to cater for all of our wishes me thinks