ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

Old May 14th 06, 01:13 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default ARIA TECNOLGY NO GOOD

Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed and my
muny bach.

Do not use.

Ahmadinejad
Old May 14th 06, 03:19 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

After replacing Ahmadinejad with a small shell script on Sunday 14 May
2006 13:13, the following appeared on stdout:

Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed
and my muny bach.

Dead giveaway. A foreign English student is more likely to make too may
assumptions on strange spelling and get the adjective/noun syntax
wrong. This is spelt phonetically and is written by a native English
speaker.

Better luck next time, for the third time.
--
Chronos

Old May 14th 06, 05:36 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Ahmadinejad" wrote in message
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed and

my
muny bach.

FFS, any sympathy we may have had has been exhausted. Stop pretending to be
foreign, stop posting this crap, and stop changing your user name.

--
Tony

Old May 14th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Ahmadinejad wrote:
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss
changed and my muny bach.

Pleeze excuse mi feible atempt at sokc-poopettin......

Old May 15th 06, 03:24 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

In article , Ahmadinejad
says...
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed and my
muny bach.

Do not use.

Ahmadinejad

Abuse report sent William...

--
Conor,

Same ****, different day.
Old May 15th 06, 08:41 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

In article , Ahmadinejad
says...
Ferst pleeze exuse my englais I am stilll lerning.

I bort sveral things from ARIA and had prblems geting thingss changed and my
muny bach.

Do not use.

Ahmadinejad

Abuse report sent William...

That's okay I've just returned the compliment for you too!! :-))))

Incidently, what abuse are you referring to. There is nothing in usernet
rules that state I cannot use a alias name. Does'nt everyone.

The was no foul or bad language whatsoever in any of my 3 postings unlike some
of the stupid postings I've just seen. :-(((

You have made more postings with regard to my comments than I have actually made
myself, and in any case on catching up with posts I note that several of the
postings were not even mine, obviously someone is spoofing my IP. PERHAPS YOU!!

I have no reason to hide my IP in headers and have never done so. However I
will own up to using the aliases of William & Bill as William is my real name
and often use the name Bill too. Sorry Matey but blame some other stupid idiot
for the others. :-((((((((((((((((

The fact remains I am still a dis-satisfied Aria customer. 16days and they still
have not refunded my card, I've spent ages on the phone to them. They are
legally obliged to make the refund within 10 working days according to the card
company.

I stopped posting re. Aria a few days ago. I had my rants and felt much better
for it, but I said nothing that was not true, but if people want to keep on
adding their stupid comments under whatever guise its up to them. I certainly
have no objection to Aria's name continually being slagged off, but I do object
when it causes issues for me, hence, I will of course be releasing this IP.
Had it for 9 months, I shall be sorry to see it go.

Jeeez is nothing sacred any more!

Best wishes

Bill
Old May 15th 06, 09:24 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

After replacing William with a small shell script on Monday 15 May 2006
20:41, the following appeared on stdout:

obviously someone is spoofing my IP.

Rubbish.

Posting 1:

Path
pe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder!text.news.blu eyonder.co.uk!53ab2750!not-for-mail

Posting 2:
Path
pe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk!blueyonder!pe1.news.blue yonder.co.uk!blueyonder
\text.news.blueyonder.co.uk!53ab2750!not-for-mail

Posting 3:

Blueyonder's IP blocks are not spoofable [1]. That was the most inept
bit of 'nym shifting I have ever seen in my years on the 'net. To go
further and fling accusations at long-standing group members is
incredibly stupid.

[1] Try it, if you don't believe me. You'll be helping out a worthwhile
project at the same time. http://spoofer.csail.mit.edu/summary.php
--
Chronos

Old May 15th 06, 09:26 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

After replacing Chronos with a small shell script on Monday 15 May 2006
21:24, the following appeared on stdout:

Blueyonder's IP blocks are not spoofable [1].

Whoops, almost forgot, even if they were, XP SP2 removed raw sockets, so
you're doubly stuffed.
--
Chronos