Cpucity problems.

Old May 9th 06, 09:45 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default Cpucity problems.

Has anyone experienced problems with http://www.cpucitystore.co.uk/ ?

I ordered from themon the 26th of April, they took the money straight away
and as yet i'm still to receive the goods. Their website doesn't even list 2
of the 4 items anymore.

They don't answer emails and they don't list a phone number on their site. I
found a phone number for them online which is 08451 259896 but it gives a
service unavailable message.

I've used them in the past and never had trouble with them but i'm more than
a bit worried at the moment.

Anyone got any advice?

Wayne.

Old May 9th 06, 10:36 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

"Wayner" wrote in message
Has anyone experienced problems with http://www.cpucitystore.co.uk/ ?

I ordered from themon the 26th of April, they took the money straight away
and as yet i'm still to receive the goods. Their website doesn't even list
2
of the 4 items anymore.

They don't answer emails and they don't list a phone number on their site.
found a phone number for them online which is 08451 259896 but it gives a
service unavailable message.

I've used them in the past and never had trouble with them but i'm more
than
a bit worried at the moment.

Anyone got any advice?

Wayne.

If i was in your shoes and both email and phone down, i would send letter
cancelling the order getting a certificate
of postage and notify my credit card company today to cancel/dispute the
payment. I would then order what i needed from elsewhere.

Old June 7th 06, 11:04 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

CPUCITY gone bust?

Same problem as Wayner etc. I ordered a PSU vis Ebay and paid PayPal on
28 June 2006. My Emails ignored and phone down since. I will use the
small claims court for a refund but if they've gone bust this won't
help much. Would like to know when they stopped trading if they have.

John

Old June 7th 06, 10:38 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

wrote in message
oups.com...
CPUCITY gone bust?

Same problem as Wayner etc. I ordered a PSU vis Ebay and paid PayPal on
28 June 2006. My Emails ignored and phone down since. I will use the
small claims court for a refund but if they've gone bust this won't
help much. Would like to know when they stopped trading if they have.

John

Bear in mind they won't receive the order for another 3 weeks. Be
reasonable for goodness sake.

Old June 8th 06, 05:26 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Ant C"
opened his gob and said:

Bear in mind they won't receive the order for another 3 weeks. Be
reasonable for goodness sake.

So that's why they ignore emails and have an unobtainable phone
number? The OP being "unreasonable"?

--
Cheers,

Guy

Have you had problems with iiyama VM Pro 454 or 451 monitors? Irish Rover Homebuilt PC's 8 January 8th 05 12:29 AM
Sapphire Radeon 9800SE + Shuttle machine = Problems Jiri Kuukasjärvi General 2 September 12th 04 11:17 AM
Omega Drivers Striker Ati Videocards 14 June 10th 04 02:40 PM
Major Computer Problems Toronto Garage Door Company General 20 November 13th 03 10:41 PM
FX problems. Drivers or hardware? NickNick Nvidia Videocards 6 September 15th 03 12:01 AM