Ink from 533 Software

Old November 5th 03, 10:41 PM
Ben Lord

Default Ink from 533 Software

I don't use them for obvious reasons that I can offer the same.

What sort of cartridges are you looking for?

--
Kind Regards
Ben Lord

"Malev" wrote in message
We received a trade price list for ink carttridges from 533 Software,

based in
Wiltshire.
The make of the cartridges is not revealed and the prices seem a bit too

good
to be true.
Does anyone use these people?

Old November 6th 03, 02:15 AM
Chunky

"Malev" wrote in message
We received a trade price list for ink carttridges from 533 Software,

based in
Wiltshire.
The make of the cartridges is not revealed and the prices seem a bit too

good
to be true.
Does anyone use these people?

I've known them (533 software - Barry's a top man - works hard, and
sometimes even loads his own van) quite well. They've been trading at the
British Computer Fairs, and All-Formats Computer fairs for donkeys years...
Actually bought my first ever CD blanks off them in 1996 - and even back
then they were competitive ;-) - I worked on the stall opposite them for
quite a while.
They work on the idea of "keep prices low, sell more of em" (especially at
the fairs).
He's still trading well, and is linked to several BIG companies supplying
CDR/DVD-R, etc.

Chunky
(Chris "Welsh Boy" Norman)

---

Old November 6th 03, 11:29 AM
ff

Quick idle google gives

"www.lordofthedeals.co.uk is in association with 533 Software.
PAYMENTS TAKEN BY US WILL BE SHOWN AS 533 SOFTWARE ON YOUR CREDIT AND
DEBIT CARD STATEMENTS."

Which is indeed where 533software.co.uk points though interestingly
533-software.co.uk seems to belong to a yorkshire competitor.
Old November 6th 03, 08:56 PM
Colin Wilson

I don't use them for obvious reasons that I can offer the same.
What sort of cartridges are you looking for?

How about the HP5150 carts / bulk refills ? (6656, 6657, 6658 IIRC)

Feel free to mail me direct if you like... ta !