Timeline

Old May 1st 18, 07:33 PM posted to comp.arch.storage
[email protected]

Default Timeline

This post describes the life timeline of each person on Earth. People are
divided into two camps: saved, unsaved. This relates whether or not a
person receives forgiveness from Jesus Christ for their sin ... or not.

When a person is born:

You are ALREADY dead in sin. You ONLY know what your flesh feeds you. We
are more than our flesh. Eternal life is life of the spirit, not the flesh,
and because of sin we have ALREADY been judged and are no longer alive in
our spirit.

Below is the life cycle of each of us, for we are more than this flesh, and
we continue on after we leave this world:

Eventual Believer Non-believer
--------------------------------------- ---------------------------------
FLESH SPIRIT == FLESH SPIRIT
===== ====== == ===== ======
| (dead) == | (dead)
| || == | ||
(born) | (dead) == (born) | (dead)
|| | || == || | ||
(grow) | (dead) == (grow) | (dead)
|| | || == || | ||
+-------------------------------------+ == || | (dead)
| (accepts Christ as (born again) | == || | ||
| Savior and Lord) (alive) | == || | (dead)
| || || | == || | ||
| (live, work) (alive) | == (live, work) | (dead)
| || || | == || | ||
| (age) (alive) | == (age) | (dead)
| || || | == || | ||
| (die) (alive) | == (die) | (dead)
| || | == || | ||
| Note: Once the (rewards) | == (sleep) | (dead)
| believer accepts || | == | ||
| forgiveness of (alive with | == | (judgment)
| their sin, then God forever)| == | ||
| the flesh and || | == | (cast into
| the spirit are (Heaven) | == | Hell forever)
| one in the new || | == | ||
| believer's life. (alive) | == | (torment)
| || | == | ||
| God's Holy Spirit (joy) | == | (death)
| guides us in our || | == | ||
| flesh / natural (alive) | == | (torment)
| life, as a down || | == | ||
| payment of the (peace) | == | (death)
| full live we || | == | ||
| receive in His (alive) | == | (torment)
| Kingdom in all || | == | ||
| of eternity. (happiness) | == | (death)
| || | == | ||
| (alive) | == | (torment)
| || | == | ||
| (learning) | == | (death)
| || | == | ||
| (alive) | == | (torment)
| || | == | ||
| (growing) | == | (death)
| || | == | ||
| (alive) | == | (torment)
| || | == | ||
+-------------------------------------+ ---------------------------------

And it goes on. For those alive with Christ, exploring the universe,
learning ever more about His Kingdom. How much is there to know? How
deep is an infinite God? How vast is the Kingdom He's created here for
us to explore?

I would save people from that quick end of being cast into Hell and being
tormented forever, by teaching them to come to Jesus Christ and ask for
forgiveness for their sin.

You do have sin.
You do need forgiveness.
Jesus is ready to forgive you.
Ask Him to forgive you and make your spirit alive forever.

For those who are only born once (of the flesh), you will die twice
(once of the flesh, once of the spirit). But for those who are born
twice (once of the flesh, once of the spirit), you will only die once.

Both will receive an eternal body after we leave this world. But the
one who dies with their sin remaining charged to them will be cast into
Hell, because they never came to accept the truth, never came to accept
that Jesus Christ is truth, that He cleanses us from all unrighteousness.

Your eternal fate depends ENTIRELY upon what YOU do with Jesus Christ.
Ignore Him or accept His free offer of salvation ... the choice is yours.

--
Rick C. Hodgin