OMG!!!!!

Old January 25th 04, 02:29 AM
Parish

Default OMG!!!!!

Now we know for certain that this country has gone stark staring mad......

http://tinyurl.com/2teet

Time to buy that delapidated farmhouse in France methinks.

Old January 25th 04, 03:20 AM
Colin Wilson

Now we know for certain that this country has gone stark staring mad......
http://tinyurl.com/2teet
Time to buy that delapidated farmhouse in France methinks.

What`s the proper url - it`s not working as I type...

Old January 25th 04, 04:45 AM
Craven Birds

t...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

--
Craven Birds

Bird sightings based around 'Craven' Skipton, North Yorks.
http://cravenbirds.mysite.freeserve.com/
http://mysite.freeserve.com/cravenbirds

Old January 25th 04, 07:18 AM
tHatDudeUK

"Craven Birds" wrote in message

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html

I think I'm about to cry. Not mincing my words this is the worst ****ing
joke i heard in a long time.

Old January 25th 04, 01:00 PM
R D S

Parish wrote:
|| Now we know for certain that this country has gone stark staring
|| mad......
|| http://tinyurl.com/2teet
|| Time to buy that delapidated farmhouse in France methinks.

Unbeleivable.
This country seems to love to celebrate sportspersons and greedy capitalist
monopolising money hoarders.

Old January 25th 04, 01:20 PM
Albert

R D S wrote:
Parish wrote:
Now we know for certain that this country has gone stark staring
mad......

http://tinyurl.com/2teet

Time to buy that delapidated farmhouse in France methinks.

Unbeleivable.
This country seems to love to celebrate sportspersons and greedy
capitalist monopolising money hoarders.

and the royal family are which one of the above ?

the whole lot of them ought to be deported back to their country of origin

Germany and Greece

Albert

Old January 25th 04, 01:50 PM
Blackthorn

"Steve" wrote in message
"R D S" wrote in
:

Actually Gates plans to give most of his money away.

That'll be far more credible if he actually does it. I plan to fly to the
moon by flapping my arms quickly.

Old January 25th 04, 01:54 PM
al

"Steve" wrote in message
Actually Gates plans to give most of his money away.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/charit...049184,00.html

The main problem with this country is small minded knee jerk reactions to
headlines without bothering with small details like facts; the article
posted reported his donations had you got managed to get past the

headline.

I'm no Gates fan, but with you on the point. At least he's a good person.
How the hell did George f**king Bush get into this country a couple of
months ago! Now that's a crime against humanity - give a medal to the man
who's the greatest danger to the human existence this century a medal for
being an ignorant, racist, stupid, self-obsessed imbecile. Nobody in US
history has done so much to disregard international law and environmental
concerns ... and he wasn't even elected president!

Grrrr ..... deep breaths .....

Old January 25th 04, 01:56 PM
al

"Blackthorn" wrote in message
That'll be far more credible if he actually does it. I plan to fly to the
moon by flapping my arms quickly.

It's well documented that he already has given away 10's of millions ....
and plans to leave most of it to charities rather than his children.

Old January 25th 04, 02:26 PM
duck

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 12:32:30 +0000, Steve wrote:

"R D S" wrote in
:

Parish wrote:
|| Now we know for certain that this country has gone stark staring
|| mad......
|| http://tinyurl.com/2teet
|| Time to buy that delapidated farmhouse in France methinks.

Unbeleivable.
This country seems to love to celebrate sportspersons and greedy
capitalist monopolising money hoarders.

Actually Gates plans to give most of his money away.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/charit...049184,00.html

The main problem with this country is small minded knee jerk reactions to
headlines without bothering with small details like facts; the article
posted reported his donations had you got managed to get past the
headline.

Yes, he plans to give [some of] his money away, but that money was
obtained dishonestly. If earn millions and millions through bribery and
donate half of it to charity, it makes me no less dishonest.