need info about motherboards for my PC...

Old May 21st 08, 12:59 PM
tecktalk tecktalk is offline
Junior Member

Smile need info about motherboards for my PC...

I wana buy a new motherboard for a new AMD x2 processor with high end graphics card and which supports 4 gb Ram..

please gimme suggestion whihc motherboard will be besst for me and will remain cool durin process.....

All suggestions are invited..!!

acne exercise discount ink cartridges
Old May 21st 08, 03:34 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Wes Newell

Default need info about motherboards for my PC...

On Wed, 21 May 2008 12:59:35 +0100, tecktalk wrote:

I wana buy a new motherboard for a new AMD x2 processor with high end
graphics card and which supports 4 gb Ram..

please gimme suggestion whihc motherboard will be besst for me and will
remain cool durin process.....

Just one suggestion, Get an AM2+ MB in case you want to upgrade to a
triple or quad core. There's lots of them so take your pick depending on
the features you want.

Motherboards? Davej Homebuilt PC's 29 January 9th 07 03:34 AM
64-bit motherboards Geoff Asus Motherboards 6 April 15th 05 08:11 AM
Motherboards Andy Dell Computers 1 April 10th 05 03:28 AM
motherboards LB12 General Hardware 0 February 26th 04 05:33 PM
low-end 800 FSB motherboards j General 5 January 27th 04 02:09 AM