The end of Google

Old October 15th 05, 07:45 AM

Default The end of Google

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message
n.dominion.driving.miss.daisy...
PJR, , the tinsel, noxious nasal hair, and mule
minder, informed:

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:27:48 +0545, Kadaitcha Man
wrote in alt.usenet.kooks:

why did u write this in this room..... LOL!!!!!!!!!.......

Damn. I included 24hoursupport.helpdesk in the headers.

Oooops, I remove them whenever I remember to.

--
Pierre Salinger Memorial HL&S, September 2005.

DISCLAIMER: The content does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of

either
my ISP, myself, my company or employer, my friends (if any,) my goldfish

or
my neighbour's mad dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on

anything;
all rights reserved; the post is distribution copyrighted to the extent

that
you may distribute the post and all its associated parts freely but you

may
not make a profit from it or include the post in commercial publications
without written permission from the Prime Minister of Hutt Province; other
copyright laws for specific posts apply wherever noted or not noted,

either
deliberately, negligently, or otherwise; posts are subject to change

without
notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to
actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental;
hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or
spindle; do not pass go; do not collect $200; your mileage may vary; no
substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; the post is void where
prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; the post is provided "as is"
without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full

liabilities;
not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity abuse
employer; no shoes, no shirt; quantities are limited while supplies last;

if
defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself but return to

an
authorised post service centre; caveat emptor; read at your own risk;
parental advisory - explicit words; text may contain material some readers
may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; not suitable for
children; not suitable for adults; not for human consumption; keep away

from
sunlight, pets and small children; limit one-per-family; no money down; no
purchase necessary; to approved purchasers only; facsimiles are acceptable
in South Australia; you need not be present to read this post; some

assembly
required; batteries not included; action figures sold separately; no
preservatives added; tools not included; safety goggles may be required
during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is
broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness,
irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place;

keep
away from open flames, naked flames and old flames; avoid inhaling fumes;
avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store
above 60 degrees Centigrade; do not place near flammable or magnetic

source;
smoking the post may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard,

second
only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used on the post is
made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were
used to test the hilarity of this post other than Synapse Syndrome; no

salt,
MSG, artificial colour or flavour added; may contain traces of replies to
peanuts; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult
your humourologist; post is ribbed for your pleasure; slippery when wet;
must be 18 to read; possible penalties for early withdrawal; post offer
valid only in participating newsgroups; slightly higher in South

Australia;
allow four to six weeks for delivery; damage from hurricane, lightning,
tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, orgasm, misuse,
self-abuse, neglect, unauthorised repair, damage from improper

installation,
broken antenna, marred cabinet, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered
serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from
nuclear blasts or other Acts of God are not covered; incidents owing to
aeroplane crash, ship sinking, motor vehicle accidents, leaky roof, broken
glass, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, flying projectiles or
dropping the item are also excluded; other restrictions may apply. If
something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on. All conditions
apply. Not available in all stores. Facts have been changed to protect the
guilty.

OT Google Groups??? 0_Qed General 10 December 23rd 04 10:52 AM
Will google finally be the one? Robert Myers General 16 September 28th 04 04:11 AM
How do you get a top listing in google? Billy Mac Webcams 1 August 6th 04 01:57 AM
Trying to get Google to see my Webpage Kwaj General 5 February 6th 04 07:59 AM
Using GOOGLE SEARCH Michael P Gabriel General Hardware 1 December 20th 03 01:22 AM