Aria despatch

Old November 18th 03, 09:51 PM
Tx2

Default Aria despatch

Placed an order with Aria today, and the resulting email suggested that
orders placed before 16:30 are ordinarily despatched for next day
delivery, with an email to notify you this is so arriving later in the
day.

No email has (yet) been forthcoming.

Was today not an ordinary day for getting things out the door maybe?

I'm not that bothered, so long as i get it by Thursday, but i hope
nothing has gone wrong? Is it usual to not get stuff despatched same day
with Aria?

Old November 18th 03, 10:03 PM
Dan

Placed an order with Aria today, and the resulting email suggested that
orders placed before 16:30 are ordinarily despatched for next day
delivery, with an email to notify you this is so arriving later in the
day.

No email has (yet) been forthcoming.

Was today not an ordinary day for getting things out the door maybe?

I'm not that bothered, so long as i get it by Thursday, but i hope
nothing has gone wrong? Is it usual to not get stuff despatched same day
with Aria?

What time was your order placed? I purchased a saitek joystick at about a
quarter past 4 this afternoon, and received the first confirmation straight
a way, then the despatch confirmation at about 5:20pm.

Like your good self, i'm not too bothered if it doesnt turn up till later in
the week.

Dan

Old November 18th 03, 10:35 PM
Tx2

In article ,
, a.k.a Dan says...

What time was your order placed?

16:01 was the time on the order acknowledgement email.
Old November 18th 03, 11:50 PM
Henry Millhouse

On occasion when i order from aria late in the day, i wont get a dispatch
confirmation , and the order status page wont have changed. Sure enough,
though, theres a knock at the door the next morning (well, when it was
amtrak delivering anyway.. now citylink seem to "lose" things, or claim the
parcels gone "missing"...) so fingers crossed...

Aria has always dispatched for me on the same day.

Old November 19th 03, 09:16 AM

On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:51:42 -0000, Tx2
wrote:

Placed an order with Aria today, and the resulting email suggested that
orders placed before 16:30 are ordinarily despatched for next day
delivery, with an email to notify you this is so arriving later in the
day.

No email has (yet) been forthcoming.

Was today not an ordinary day for getting things out the door maybe?

I'm not that bothered, so long as i get it by Thursday, but i hope
nothing has gone wrong? Is it usual to not get stuff despatched same day
with Aria?

e-mail your order number to marked f.a.o. robd and
I'll let you know what the score is.

Rob D
Aria Technology
Old November 19th 03, 05:26 PM
Dan

My saitek hotas turned up at 730 this morning. I'm very impressed.

hmmm ... i'm a bit miffed about that i have to say.

I definitely ordered pre 16:00, an in stock item, yet you order later in
the day, very close to the deadline, and get yours just over 12 hours
later!

Aria have confirmed my item has been despatched by Royal Mail today, so
i should get it tomorrow morning.

Maybe they would like to consider revising the text on their
acknowledgement email? It raises customer expectations too much

[now sulking]

hehe, sorry. But mine was sent by Initial City Link (sp?), not RM. What
was it you ordered? Mine was quite a large box, about the size of my 17"
monitor.

Dan