Aria, terrible experiance

Old November 13th 03, 12:39 PM
Daniel Gough

Default Aria, terrible experiance

Hi,

Just thought I should tell people about my terrible experience with Aria,
having ordered from them in the past without a problem I thought I would use
them again for building my cousin a computer.

Placed my order late Monday, received an e-mail stating that one item on my
£618 order was out of stock, it advised me to e-mail purchasing, which I did
Tuesday morning, no reply. Then I filled out the form on the website
requesting an update on Wednesday, no reply.

So today I called the "customer service" line, who said the speakers (out of
stock item) were due in next week some time, I asked if I could cancel these
off the order and have the rest shipped, sure he said, followed by however
now 3 more items are out of stock. Upon asking when they were due in I was
told that he didn't know, then, and this is the bit that gets me, he advises
me to cancel the whole order and place it again when the items are in
stock!!! So I have and I shall be taking my business elsewhere from now on.

Cheers
Danny

Old November 13th 03, 01:00 PM
Pete

"Daniel Gough" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry to not anser your question but can anyone make sense of this
description of aria in their head tag:

" we supply pc pcs computer components, systems and peripherals. scan our
special offers and get your micro direct from us!"

Get your "micro" direct from us?. What's micro?

Old November 13th 03, 01:51 PM
Spidey

the are trying to steal visitors trying to find Micro Direct the company and
Scan the company.! Naughty web boys at Aria, slapped wrists all round.

m.

"Pete" wrote in message

[...]

---

Old November 14th 03, 09:53 PM
Paul Hopwood

"Spidey" wrote:

the are trying to steal visitors trying to find Micro Direct the company and
Scan the company.! Naughty web boys at Aria, slapped wrists all round.

Oddly they never mentioned the "tiny" stocks at their "micro
warehouse" and inability to deliver on "time". ;-)

--
iv Paul iv

[ Mail: ]
[ WWW:
http://www.hopwood.org.uk/ ]
Old November 15th 03, 04:37 PM
Spidey

hehehe, good one.

Would you want to mention Tiny either if it were you!!!!!

M.