Ebuyer - 'Awaiting dispach"

Old November 18th 03, 07:08 AM
^^artnada^^

Default Ebuyer - 'Awaiting dispach"

"Steve" wrote in message
What does this mean (aside from the obvious), have is progressed beyond

the
"Awaiting processing" and "Processing order" states, i.e it is packed in

in
some out-tray?

I ask because next day delivery was not available when I ordered
(yesterday) so assumed they have removed this because they were too busy.

Steve

It means exactly what it says.

Old November 18th 03, 08:16 AM
gamemaniak

IME Ebuyer send everything first class but you have to pay more for it to
arrive the day after you bought it on website or else it sits awaiting
dispatch until 24 hours before delivery date then it is dispatched first
class!

Old November 18th 03, 08:41 AM
^^artnada^^

gamemaniak wrote:
|| IME Ebuyer send everything first class but you have to pay more for it to
|| arrive the day after you bought it on website or else it sits awaiting
|| dispatch until 24 hours before delivery date then it is dispatched first
|| class!

Next day is NOT available at Ebuyer atm. This is due to the fact they get
overwhelmed with orders, so they removed the option for Next day.

Old November 18th 03, 09:48 AM
Jonathan Eales

Interestingly, Next Day was available, later in the day. I know because I
ordered some items and they just arrived before 10am. Thanks ebuyer.

Jonathan