Aspire 1362 SVGA no colour on TV

Old October 23rd 04, 11:32 AM
Telia

Default Aspire 1362 SVGA no colour on TV

Hello !

I live in Sweden, and I bought a Acer Aspire 1632WLC.
I have problems when I connect it to my TV.
I only got a black and white picture on the TV-screen.
I can see the XP Home Windows, and I can look at DVD films, but only in
Black and White.

Does anyone know anything about it ?

/Ulf

Old October 23rd 04, 04:50 PM
Jeppe Ladefoged

I live in Sweden, and I bought a Acer Aspire 1632WLC.
I have problems when I connect it to my TV.
I only got a black and white picture on the TV-screen.
I can see the XP Home Windows, and I can look at DVD films, but only in
Black and White.

It's proberly set to NTSC instead of PAL in ether the BIOS or somewhere in
the VGA driver in Windows.

mvh
Jeppe

Old October 25th 04, 05:31 PM
Jasper van Kooij

"Telia" wrote in message
Hello !

I live in Sweden, and I bought a Acer Aspire 1632WLC.
I have problems when I connect it to my TV.
I only got a black and white picture on the TV-screen.
I can see the XP Home Windows, and I can look at DVD films, but only in
Black and White.

Does anyone know anything about it ?

/Ulf

Hello,

Last week I bought an Acer Aspire 1363WLMi (almost the same computer)
I also have this problem with only black & white screen, because the default
setting is NTSC.
It is not possible to change the settings in the bios, so it must be
somewhere in windows (home edition SP2).

Friday I go to the store again to pick up my carrying case for the computer
and ask them about it. Maybe the'll know.

Old October 25th 04, 09:13 PM
Ulf

"Jasper van Kooij" skrev i meddelandet

"Telia" wrote in message
Hello !

I live in Sweden, and I bought a Acer Aspire 1632WLC.
I have problems when I connect it to my TV.
I only got a black and white picture on the TV-screen.
I can see the XP Home Windows, and I can look at DVD films, but only in
Black and White.

Does anyone know anything about it ?

/Ulf

Hello,

Last week I bought an Acer Aspire 1363WLMi (almost the same computer)
I also have this problem with only black & white screen, because the

default
setting is NTSC.
It is not possible to change the settings in the bios, so it must be
somewhere in windows (home edition SP2).

Friday I go to the store again to pick up my carrying case for the

computer
and ask them about it. Maybe the'll know.

I have Pal in settings on my graphiccard Windows/desktop..settings..... And
i cant find any Pal settings in BIOS.
But still B/W on TV.

/Ulf

Old October 25th 04, 11:41 PM
toooooooooooom

Have you checked your Display Settings_Advanced? Is there anything
there you can switch?

Old October 30th 04, 12:08 PM
SlyWeb

hi Telia,
i had thi problem with my acer aspire 1454lmi, do not use a scart socket,
use the normal RCA cables, i mean buy a wire that has SVGA at 1 end and at
the other end has the RCA and the problem is solved!!
Ciao
Salvatore