Carded twice but no card ???

Old December 17th 04, 12:11 AM
Lordy

Default Carded twice but no card ???

Hmmmm,

Expected at 17" TFT from Aria via ****tyLink.

Ordered on 11th
Arrived at CityLink on 13"
Carded on 14th AND 15th according to website but I've not seen any cards.

Either a very disoriented driver (two days in a row) or someone trying to
pull a fast one...

Well I'm on vacation tomorrow so I've got plenty of time ...

--
Lordy
Old December 17th 04, 12:22 AM
Lordy

Lordy wrote in
:

Carded on 14th AND 15th according to website but I've not seen any
cards.

Either a very disoriented driver (two days in a row) or someone trying
to pull a fast one...

Well I'm on vacation tomorrow so I've got plenty of time ...

That means I'm going to the depot first thing AM!

--
Lordy
Old December 17th 04, 12:39 AM
Anton G˙sen

Lordy wrote:
Hmmmm,

Expected at 17" TFT from Aria via ****tyLink.

Ordered on 11th
Arrived at CityLink on 13"
Carded on 14th AND 15th according to website but I've not seen any cards.

They've done that to me before, but only the one mystery card!

Either a very disoriented driver (two days in a row) or someone trying to
pull a fast one...

I think it's more like dickheaded-ness all round.

Well I'm on vacation tomorrow so I've got plenty of time ...

You're going to need it, trust me.
Old December 17th 04, 12:42 PM
shaun

Anton G˙sen wrote:
Lordy wrote:

snip tale of woe about ****tylink & Aria

Well I'm on vacation tomorrow so I've got plenty of time ...

You're going to need it, trust me.

Yep - I rang Citylink on Wednesday to try and get an idea of where I was on
the delivery schedule.

"Oh we deliver up to 5:30pm" was the best I could get out of them. It turned
up at a quarter to six. And when I unpacked it I found that they sent me CD
rom drives instead of DVD-RWs.

ho-hum....

Old December 18th 04, 02:04 PM
Paul Hopwood

Lordy wrote:

Expected at 17" TFT from Aria via ****tyLink.

Ordered on 11th
Arrived at CityLink on 13"
Carded on 14th AND 15th according to website but I've not seen any cards.

Either a very disoriented driver (two days in a row) or someone trying to
pull a fast one...

Par for the course around here.

On one of the rare occasions ****tyLink actually answered the phone,
after lieing about it for about 10 minutes (there was no card, I was
home, no van had arrived and I live on a main road so it's easy to
find) they eventually conceded their drivers do it for all kinds of
reasons (run out of time, can't find the parcel on the van, can't find
the address, can't be bothered etc) because it doesn't have an adverse
effect on their targets and, unless a customer complains, doesn't
trigger penalty clauses which might mean the sender would get some
money back for late delivery.

--
iv Paul iv