Where to buy older computers?

Old October 7th 03, 10:42 AM
Mike Leslie

Default Where to buy older computers?

I am looking for a few computers with the following minimum spec for less
than £100 inc VAT and delivery (North Mainland Scotland) anyone know where?

Pentium II 350, 128Mb, 4Gb hard drive, CD, gfx card, sound, 56k modem,
keyboard, mouse and 15" monitor.

Thanks
Mike Leslie
mike at beauly dot net

---

Old October 7th 03, 12:08 PM
a1essex.com

"Mike Leslie" wrote in message
I am looking for a few computers with the following minimum spec for less
than £100 inc VAT and delivery (North Mainland Scotland) anyone know

where?

Pentium II 350, 128Mb, 4Gb hard drive, CD, gfx card, sound, 56k modem,
keyboard, mouse and 15" monitor.

Thanks
Mike Leslie
mike at beauly dot net

I can do these, have a few Compaq P2-350 systems at the moment, how many was
you looking at ?

andy

Old October 7th 03, 01:23 PM
nigel. carron

In message , Mike Leslie
writes
I am looking for a few computers with the following minimum spec for less
than £100 inc VAT and delivery (North Mainland Scotland) anyone know where?

Pentium II 350, 128Mb, 4Gb hard drive, CD, gfx card, sound, 56k modem,
keyboard, mouse and 15" monitor.

Thanks
Mike Leslie
mike at beauly dot net

---

Www.itdealers.co.uk superb place!!

--
njc AKA (Fastpay, Paypal & nochex e-mail)
Old October 10th 03, 12:39 PM
Jonathan Vaughan

In article , Mike Leslie wrote:
I am looking for a few computers with the following minimum spec for less
than £100 inc VAT and delivery (North Mainland Scotland) anyone know where?

Pentium II 350, 128Mb, 4Gb hard drive, CD, gfx card, sound, 56k modem,
keyboard, mouse and 15" monitor.

It's a bit over your price, so i dont know how useful this is, but i've
just noticed http://www.panrix.com selling this:

Intel Pentium III 450 128MB/10GB/CD/SND Bare Base Refurb
BB0473

Intel Pentium III 450 / 128MB SDRAM / 10GB Hard Disk
16x CDROM Drive / Floppy Drive / Sound Card / Network Card /
Tower Case / USB Ports.

for 117 pounds inc VAT.

Jon
Old October 10th 03, 02:46 PM
Mike Leslie

"Jonathan Vaughan" wrote in
message ...
In article , Mike Leslie wrote:
I am looking for a few computers with the following minimum spec for

less
than £100 inc VAT and delivery (North Mainland Scotland) anyone know

where?

Pentium II 350, 128Mb, 4Gb hard drive, CD, gfx card, sound, 56k modem,
keyboard, mouse and 15" monitor.

It's a bit over your price, so i dont know how useful this is, but i've
just noticed http://www.panrix.com selling this:

Intel Pentium III 450 128MB/10GB/CD/SND Bare Base Refurb
BB0473

Intel Pentium III 450 / 128MB SDRAM / 10GB Hard Disk
16x CDROM Drive / Floppy Drive / Sound Card / Network Card /
Tower Case / USB Ports.

for 117 pounds inc VAT.

Jon

Thanks but as you say it is over my price limit and it doesn't include a
monitor. I have ordered from Andy at a1essex.com so thanks to all who
replied.

Mike.

---

Old August 5th 08, 03:38 PM
bobsmith bobsmith is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Leslie View Post
I am looking for a few computers with the following minimum spec for less
than £100 inc VAT and delivery (North Mainland Scotland) anyone know where?

Pentium II 350, 128Mb, 4Gb hard drive, CD, gfx card, sound, 56k modem,
keyboard, mouse and 15" monitor.

Thanks
Mike Leslie
mike at beauly dot net

---
Hi I am Bob
I suggest to below site about your questions
http://www.cclonline.com/product-inf...oduct_id=24735