FS: Audigy 2 ZS

Old December 4th 04, 09:13 AM
Glennbo

Default FS: Audigy 2 ZS

As above. Retail version complete with box, game adapter cable, digital
CD-ROM cable, driver CD, Apps CD, SA CD demo disc and Hitman: Contracts and
Thief: Deadly Shadows on one DVD-ROM.

Purchased by mistake in haste.

£50 + p&p

---

Old December 6th 04, 03:20 PM
T Shadow

"William Bell" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 08:13:45 GMT, "Glennbo"

wrote:

As above. Retail version complete with box, game adapter cable, digital
CD-ROM cable, driver CD, Apps CD, SA CD demo disc and Hitman: Contracts

and
Thief: Deadly Shadows on one DVD-ROM.

Purchased by mistake in haste.

£50 + p&p

---

Best sound card out..,

How can it be a mistake..?

Creative software and support(lack of). The fact that completely
reinstalling drivers has to start with the Install CD then the new drivers
put over them is enough to keep me from buying another Creative product.
Jumping through hoops just so they can sell another CD if you loose yours is
BS.

Old December 6th 04, 06:26 PM
Lenny

Jumping through hoops just so they can sell another CD if you loose yours
is
BS.

You could also copy the contents of the driver CD to a folder on your
harddrive you know, but I guess that option was simply too easy for you to
consider... Much more fun to simply knee-jerk-bitch about creative, right?

I haven't tried the auto update thinger either without an initial install
from the CD first, so I don't know if that works. It might though, could be
worth a shot.

Old December 7th 04, 02:28 AM
T Shadow

"William Bell" wrote in message
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 14:20:10 GMT, "T Shadow"

wrote:

.. .

wrote:

As above. Retail version complete with box, game adapter cable,

digital
CD-ROM cable, driver CD, Apps CD, SA CD demo disc and Hitman:

Contracts
and
Thief: Deadly Shadows on one DVD-ROM.

Purchased by mistake in haste.

£50 + p&p

---

Best sound card out..,

How can it be a mistake..?

Creative software and support(lack of). The fact that completely
reinstalling drivers has to start with the Install CD then the new

drivers
put over them is enough to keep me from buying another Creative product.
Jumping through hoops just so they can sell another CD if you loose yours

is
BS.

But that is your fault not Creative, and why did you not make a backup..?

Sorry but your reasons are flawed

Where did I say I lost one?