[OT]Cloudflare launches 1.1.1.1 DNS service that will speed up your internet

Old April 9th 18, 09:13 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.free.newsservers,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.windows7.general
Libor Striz

Default Gibsons DNSbench

"Mr. Man-wai Chang" Wrote in message:
On 8/4/2018 8:00 PM, Libor Striz wrote:

In fact not, it is enough to know the algorithm family, it it uses
a naive approach or not.

Don't guess! Just ask GRC if you are serious about measuring the
performance of DNS servers' sorting algorithm. Do NOT make wild guesses
nor bets!

I am only interested in the timing.

In fact, not. There are many things you are interested in more.

--
Libor Striz aka Poutnik ( a pilgrim/wanderer/wayfarer)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old April 9th 18, 09:13 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.free.newsservers,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.windows7.general
Libor Striz

"Mr. Man-wai Chang" Wrote in message:
On 8/4/2018 8:00 PM, Libor Striz wrote:

In fact not, it is enough to know the algorithm family, it it uses
a naive approach or not.

Don't guess! Just ask GRC if you are serious about measuring the
performance of DNS servers' sorting algorithm. Do NOT make wild guesses
nor bets!

You have totally missed the context in which I mentioned sorting,
as I have said in other post.

It had no relation to sorting in DNSbench tool.

Old April 9th 18, 09:32 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.free.newsservers,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.windows7.general
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 9/4/2018 1:13 PM, Libor Striz wrote:

You have totally missed the context in which I mentioned sorting,
as I have said in other post.

It had no relation to sorting in DNSbench tool.

I did know that you were talking about sorting algorithms, ONLY.

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
不借貸! 不詐騙! 不*錢! 不援交! 不打交! 不打劫! 不自殺! 不求神! 請考慮綜援
(CSSA):
Old April 9th 18, 11:22 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.free.newsservers,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,alt.windows7.general
Mr. Man-wai Chang

On 9/4/2018 4:56 PM, Libor Striz wrote:

You got it wrong, you still miss the context.
But in your last posts you become rather trolling, I see no sense
to continue.

There is and was no trolling.