Clearing Error 27 on Canon PIXMA MP190

Old December 26th 13, 09:24 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Guv Bob[_4_]

Default Clearing Error 27 on Canon PIXMA MP190

Does anyone know a way to clear error E27 (ink absorber full) on Canon MP190? I have cleaned the ink absorber. Turned the printer off and on, using various code-clearing procedures online with no success. E27 always returns.

Below are some steps I have tried with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

*** None of these below have worked for me.....

Press and hold the "Power" button and reconnect the power cord. When the printer comes on, release the button. Wait five seconds and push the "Power" button again. This resets the printer's internal memory and overrides the "Ink Absorber Full" error code.

===

http://www.fixya.com/support/t917147...ll_canon_mp190

If your absorber is full, call Canon at 732-521-7230 to order the replacement pads for the ink absorber.

If you do not have access to new ink absorber pads, you can extend the life of your current pads by rinsing them thoroughly and allowing them to dry before reinstalling them.

To replace the pad:

1 Open the printer as though you were going to install new ink cartridges, letting the cartridge cradle move to the center of the printing unit. Unplug the printer so that the cartridges will remain in their position.

2 Locate the waste ink absorbers in their black rubber frame. They will likely be on the right side of your printer, and will be located underneath the area where the ink cartridges rest when the printer is in standby mode.

3 Use a paper napkin or other disposable and absorbent material to soak up any excess ink that may be in the pads by pressing it down onto the top of the frame.

4 Pull the rubber frame free from the printer, wearing gloves to keep your hands clean. Carefully remove the ink absorber pad or pads from the rubber frame.

5 Insert new ink absorber pads firmly into the rubber frame. Replace the rubber frame in its original position and close the printer.

6 Hold down the power button, then plug the printer back in. Continue holding the power button down until the printer begins to reset itself and come online.

7 Wait for the green power light to turn off, then press and release the power button again. It should blink for two to three seconds, then stay lit; this will indicate that the printer has been reset and is ready to print again without errors.

===

try this.. it worked on my MP190
1. Start with printer OFF
2. Hold down STOP/RESET and then hold down POWER
3. Release STOP/RESET (don?t let go of the power just yet)
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. let green light blink until print head has finished moving.

i have had try that command, it was working at first, but if you turn off and on again the problem still persist.

===

CANON MP190
Reset Waste Ink full canon

1. Enter SERVICE MODE. By pressing Menu Copy Scan Copy Copy
(My note: There is no "menu" button on this printer MP190)
2. Select TEST MODE.
3. Select [8] PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE.
4. Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR].
5. Select 0. [INK COUNT].
6. Press the [Set] key.
7. Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of
3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key

After reset manual now remained the reset permanenly using

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/inkjet/67217

Old December 29th 13, 04:55 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Michael J Davis[_2_]

Guv Bob was inspired to say
Does anyone know a way to clear error E27 (ink absorber full) on Canon
MP190? I have cleaned the ink absorber. Turned the printer off and
on, using various code-clearing procedures online with no success. E27
always returns.

Below are some steps I have tried with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Sorry Bob, I can't go through all your 'suggestions'...
.... but this works for my Old Canon S9000 to reset the ink absorber full
message...

1. Turn off power.
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let the
Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let both
buttons go.
5. Green light will flash then stop blinking.
6. When Green light is solid, press Resume button
4 times.
7. Press the power button and the printer should turn off. If not, press
the Power button 1 more time.
8. Done.

Can't do any harm, can it?

Mike

--
Michael J Davis

Old December 29th 13, 07:47 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Guv Bob[_4_]

"Michael J Davis" wrote in message ...
Guv Bob was inspired to say
[...]

Thanks Mike. That one seems to have worked, but E27 came back on when powered up again.

Canon Pixma MP780 'Wrong Cartridge' Error Message Old Strebuggart Printers 16 August 11th 10 09:22 PM
Refilling Canon MP190 NotMe Printers 7 May 9th 09 08:12 AM
Canon MP190 Error E16 Override Guv Bob[_3_] Printers 0 April 16th 09 09:34 AM
canon-pixma-ip1000 perbaiki-canon-ip-4000 resetter-pixma-ip-1000 [email protected] Printers 1 July 20th 08 07:11 AM
Canon Pixma MP750 - Error Code ##357 Inc. Ognito Printers 7 January 31st 06 02:13 PM