printing problem

Old June 3rd 09, 09:04 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
chip9munk

Default printing problem

hi everyone!

does anyone know how can i make word to ask me to klick "ok" before
printing each page? i had it on win95, but now on xp it doesnt seem to
work... any ideas?

thanks!!
Old June 3rd 09, 09:19 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Peter

chip9munk wrote:
hi everyone!

does anyone know how can i make word to ask me to klick "ok" before
printing each page? i had it on win95, but now on xp it doesnt seem to
work... any ideas?

thanks!!

Depending on what version of Word you have you could write a macro in
the wordbasic add-on to do this. Alternatively if you load the paper one
sheet at a time you should get an out of paper warning and click on
continue. That's what i do on tricky print jobs
Old June 3rd 09, 01:11 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
chip9munk

Peter wrote:

Depending on what version of Word you have you could write a macro in
the wordbasic add-on to do this. Alternatively if you load the paper one
sheet at a time you should get an out of paper warning and click on
continue. That's what i do on tricky print jobs

yes, i am loading one at a time, it is an old nec p5200 printer, i used
to get that warning but now i don't and i would like to... don't ask
why, long story i tried changing the paper feed options (tractor,
manual...) but it doesn't help....
Old June 3rd 09, 08:38 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Burt[_3_]

"chip9munk" wrote in message
Peter wrote:

Depending on what version of Word you have you could write a macro in the
wordbasic add-on to do this. Alternatively if you load the paper one
sheet at a time you should get an out of paper warning and click on
continue. That's what i do on tricky print jobs

yes, i am loading one at a time, it is an old nec p5200 printer, i used to
get that warning but now i don't and i would like to... don't ask
why, long story i tried changing the paper feed options (tractor,
manual...) but it doesn't help....

I don't know about older versions of Word. I am still (happily) using Word
2000. If you click on the picture of the printer on the top of the screen
the document prints immediately. If you click on "file" on the top
"toolbar" and then "print" it brings up the printer dialogue box.

Old June 3rd 09, 11:07 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
chip9munk

Burt wrote:

I don't know about older versions of Word. I am still (happily) using Word
2000. If you click on the picture of the printer on the top of the screen
the document prints immediately. If you click on "file" on the top
"toolbar" and then "print" it brings up the printer dialogue box.

yes, i know, it works the same with me, i would just like that it "asks"
me to klick "ok" every time between pages... i don't know how to make
word do that....
Old June 4th 09, 12:21 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Don Phillipson[_4_]

"chip9munk" wrote in message

yes, i know, it works the same with me, i would just like that it "asks"
me to klick "ok" every time between pages... i don't know how to make
word do that....

This probably depends on your OS (printer settings) or
the WP app you use. Most older software had a manual
feed setting for the printer, requiring user input for every page.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

Old June 4th 09, 12:33 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Tony[_2_]

chip9munk wrote:
Burt wrote:

I don't know about older versions of Word. I am still (happily) using Word
2000. If you click on the picture of the printer on the top of the screen
the document prints immediately. If you click on "file" on the top
"toolbar" and then "print" it brings up the printer dialogue box.

yes, i know, it works the same with me, i would just like that it "asks"
me to klick "ok" every time between pages... i don't know how to make
word do that....

I'm not sure whether this can be done or not, you might try the
microsoft.public.word.printing newsgroup.
Tony
MS MVP Printing Image

Old June 4th 09, 01:46 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
chip9munk

Tony wrote:

I'm not sure whether this can be done or not, you might try the
microsoft.public.word.printing newsgroup.
Tony
MS MVP Printing Image

ok, i'll try thank you!

Printing problem using NS 7.1 H.Henkler Printers 3 December 9th 08 08:29 PM
HP DVD Printing Problem Geoff Lane Printers 0 June 23rd 08 11:58 PM
HP DJ 510 - printing problem krzyg Printers 7 September 10th 05 11:17 PM
Problem Printing John.N. General 2 May 11th 05 01:23 AM
Printing problem? Twobtold Printers 1 May 16th 04 08:18 PM