Mesh computers?

Old May 21st 07, 08:58 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
bertieboy

Default Mesh computers?

Elite Premiere is the model I'm looking at, I don't want the TV tuner
but no choice. I really wondered if they were OK as a company?
Thanks.
--
bertieboy
Old May 22nd 07, 11:33 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Fishman >

"bertieboy" wrote in message
Elite Premiere is the model I'm looking at, I don't want the TV tuner but
no choice. I really wondered if they were OK as a company?
Thanks.
--
bertieboy

Mesh....
Decent component parts, usually well built and good value.
BUT support - forget it.
If support is an issue try ringing their helpline with an imaginary problem
before you buy.

Old May 22nd 07, 12:59 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
bertieboy

In message , "Fishman (((°"
writes

"bertieboy" wrote in message
.. .
Elite Premiere is the model I'm looking at, I don't want the TV tuner but
no choice. I really wondered if they were OK as a company?
Thanks.
--
bertieboy

Mesh....
Decent component parts, usually well built and good value.
BUT support - forget it.
If support is an issue try ringing their helpline with an imaginary problem
before you buy.

OK thanks for that! That seems to be the norm now though, unless you
have any good vendors in mind?
--
bertieboy
Old May 22nd 07, 09:25 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
bertieboy

In message , Dr Teeth
writes
I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when bertieboy
opened his gob and said:

OK thanks for that! That seems to be the norm now though, unless you
have any good vendors in mind?

CCL and Overclock (not Overclocker*s*) are my first ports of call.
Their CS is very good.

I'll take a look, thanks.
--
bertieboy

Mesh computers Tim Smith General 4 July 19th 05 04:07 PM
MESH Computers NTLNewsgroup General 2 January 13th 05 04:13 PM
Mesh Computers Roy Bean UK Computer Vendors 2 November 27th 04 05:40 PM
MESH Computers xyz UK Computer Vendors 2 June 3rd 04 08:46 PM
Mesh Computers - impressed. RB UK Computer Vendors 3 January 10th 04 06:48 PM