reliable shop

Old August 31st 06, 02:39 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default reliable shop

PC Giant was closed for 3 weeks as stated on our site

We can not discuss the details of any orders/customers due to our
privacy policy and data protection Act.

Hope this clears things up

PC Giant

peter wrote:

wrote:

Buyer was refunded in full as requested.

Buyer was refunded in full a month after placing the order, after a
month of you ignoring him. You were wrong to accept an order from him
that you had no intention of delivering before your shutdown. Why did
you take payment knowing that you could not deliver the goods in a
reasonable time?

Old September 1st 06, 12:16 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Gary

"peter" wrote in message
ups.com...

No, it doesn't clear anything up, you have not even attempted to
justify the 3 points I made. I think you'll find that taking payment
for goods a month before you are in a position to ship them is in
violation of your CC merchant agreement.
And by the way, it's very unprofessional to make your site stats
available to anyone who visits your site.

And when I just looked, the most popular page was 'Returns Policy'.
Interesting.

Old September 1st 06, 01:10 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat

"Marco" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

That scammer seems to have changed URL to www.anvidirect.co.uk
Worldpay have a warning about it.

Old September 2nd 06, 09:07 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Robert Marshall

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, Gary wrote:

"peter" wrote in message
ups.com...

No, it doesn't clear anything up, you have not even attempted to
justify the 3 points I made. I think you'll find that taking
payment for goods a month before you are in a position to ship them
is in violation of your CC merchant agreement. And by the way,
it's very unprofessional to make your site stats available to
anyone who visits your site.

And when I just looked, the most popular page was 'Returns Policy'.
Interesting.

Though that may have been caused by the discussion here on the returns
policy of that vendor?

Robert
--
La grenouille songe..dans son château d'eau
Links and things http://rmstar.blogspot.com/
Old September 3rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
peter

Robert Marshall wrote:

Though that may have been caused by the discussion here on the returns
policy of that vendor?

I very much doubt it because in order to return something they would
have actually had to ship it in the first place, something they don't
seem to be very good at.

Old October 31st 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Cornelius J Rat

Default Latest site of "Mobiteh" scammer (was: reliable shop)

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

Thanks,
Marco

Latest incarnation of this scam is http://www.aigars.co.uk/

Old October 31st 06, 06:29 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Rob S

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:31:35 -0000, "Cornelius J Rat"
wrote:

-
- who knows something about this site?
- http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
- Prices seems low, but is it reliable?
-
- Thanks,
- Marco
-
-Latest incarnation of this scam is http://www.aigars.co.uk/
-

The testimonials are so sincere sounding! gahhhhhhhhhhhh

-Rob
robatwork at mail dot com
Old October 31st 06, 09:01 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when "Cornelius J Rat"
opened his gob and said:

Latest incarnation of this scam is http://www.aigars.co.uk/

What's the scam, allegedly.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old November 1st 06, 12:17 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Hippy

Default Latest site of "Mobiteh" scammer

Dr Teeth made the point of:
opened his gob and said:

Latest incarnation of this scam is http://www.aigars.co.uk/

What's the scam, allegedly.

You pay them, they don't deliver, you loose all your money.

--
Regards
Hippy