reliable shop

Old August 22nd 06, 12:01 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Marco

Default reliable shop

Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

Thanks,
Marco

Old August 22nd 06, 12:40 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Mike

"Marco" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

Thanks,
Marco

Why would you even risk it. It's not as though there are not plenty of
well known established vendors around.
Have a look he http://www.storesrus.co.uk/computers/index.php

Old August 22nd 06, 12:52 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Marco

Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty lower
than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about it.

Marco

Old August 22nd 06, 01:32 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Ian Riches

In article . com,
says...
Hi,

who knows something about this site?
http://www.mobiteh.co.uk/index.php
Prices seems low, but is it reliable?

If something looks too good to be true it normally is.

Look at these pages from the google cache:

http://64.233.183.104/search?q=cache...digital.co.uk/
+dexdigital&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1

or

http://tinyurl.com/z4gnm

Look familiar?

Now look up dexdigital:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec..._frm/thread/82
764737df00661d/50d1bed3f3cd1b85?lnk=st&q=dexdigital&rnum=1&hl=en#
50d1bed3f3cd1b85

or

http://tinyurl.com/kwlgq

My advice: steer well clear.

Ian
--
Ian Riches
Bedford, UK
Old August 22nd 06, 01:41 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Marco

Ian,

thanks so much, no more to add about the seller, I was just looking for
someone to confirm me what I was thinking about.

Thanks again,
Marco

Old August 22nd 06, 02:41 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
peter

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras

Try www.pixmania.co.uk, not necessarily the cheapest but a good
starting point (and a reliable honest outfit).

Old August 22nd 06, 03:56 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

peter wrote:
Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras

Try www.pixmania.co.uk, not necessarily the cheapest but a good
starting point (and a reliable honest outfit).

Yeah, I bought stuff from www.pcgiant.co.uk nearly a month ago. They
promptly took my money but failed to deliver the goods. Now i'm trying
to get compensation. Trying to save £5-10 by buying from an unknown
trader is idiocy.

Old August 22nd 06, 11:08 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Steve Walker

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty
lower than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about
it.

Unknown supplier, strikingly cheap? Run away......

Old August 29th 06, 11:33 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Steve Walker wrote:

Marco wrote:
Hi Mike,

I was looking for digital cameras and this shop has prices pretty
lower than others so I was just wondering if someone knows about
it.

Unknown supplier, strikingly cheap? Run away......

Buyer was refunded in full as requested.