Quick Poll - 40mm - 60mm - 80mm - 92mm Fan on your Heatsink?

Old July 25th 03, 08:28 PM
Wayne Youngman

Default Quick Poll - 40mm - 60mm - 80mm - 92mm Fan on your Heatsink?

Subject header says it all. . .

I use a 40mm Fan, its part of the retail FC-PGA PIII heatsink running a 550e
@ 733Mhz - Load 41c - I'm in the UK. . .

Old July 25th 03, 08:38 PM
HamMan

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in message
Subject header says it all. . .

I use a 40mm Fan, its part of the retail FC-PGA PIII heatsink running a

550e
@ 733Mhz - Load 41c - I'm in the UK. . .

80mm with 86cm adapter on Copper Sink. XP2000+ Palimino Load/Idle at ~42

Old July 25th 03, 08:57 PM
WooduCoodu

80mm Panaflo M1BX on Thermalright AX-478

Old July 25th 03, 10:15 PM
Roger Squires

92mm is the way to go if your heatsink is big enough. 60cfm at 35db for the
38mm thick fans is superb performance.

rms

Old July 25th 03, 10:40 PM

Epox 8RDA3+ 227 FSB Northbridge : Slim Volcano + 80mm =19CFM

XP1700 DUT3C 10.0 - 2270 MHz : Volcano 9 + 80mm = 75CFM

Gigabyte Radeon 9700 Pro - 393/371 : Slim Volcano + 92mm = 52CFM

Maxtor DM 9 - 92mm = 52CFM

Vantec 4-channel Fan Control

Air - 41/55C

Subject header says it all. . .

Old July 26th 03, 03:02 AM
Ript

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in
:

Subject header says it all. . .

I use a 40mm Fan, its part of the retail FC-PGA PIII heatsink running
a 550e @ 733Mhz - Load 41c - I'm in the UK. . .

60mm delta screamer (the infamous "black label" delta) on an OCZ gladiator
(all copper thin fin HS)

1300 duron, at 1300 runs low high 30's to low 40's idle, and like mid 40s
to low 50s at full load.
Old July 26th 03, 10:08 AM
burger

92mm Papst fan on Alpha PAL8045 heatsink with selfmade adaptor.

Old July 26th 03, 10:31 PM
Ed Light

"Ed Light" wrote in message
Original 70mm on Thermal Integration TI-V77L with a Zalman FanMate speed
controller turned all the way down, giving 2700 rpm from 5000 rpm.

Since people are giving their temp.:

XP 2000+, not overclocked
At 5000 rpm 31c idle
at 2700 rpm 42c idle

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Old July 27th 03, 07:19 PM
i'm_tired

Wayne Youngman wrote:
Subject header says it all. . .

I use a 40mm Fan, its part of the retail FC-PGA PIII heatsink running
a 550e @ 733Mhz - Load 41c - I'm in the UK. . .

80 mm on SLK-800 and 80 mm on a volcano 9.
60 mm on 6 stock AMD sinks.
60 mm on a stock PIII 1bGhz cooler
40 mm on 4 AT machines.

Old July 28th 03, 06:27 PM
Sparky

"Wayne Youngman" wrote in message
Subject header says it all. . .

I use a 40mm Fan, its part of the retail FC-PGA PIII heatsink running a

550e
@ 733Mhz - Load 41c - I'm in the UK. . .

70mm fan sitting at 90% to the HS in a Coolermaster Aero 7+ on my XP 2800+
Barton - runs at around 44 deg C idle, 49/50deg C load.

--
Sparky