I think this new Pay Per system is crazy

Old December 18th 07, 09:19 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
ai9kwsvz

Default I think this new Pay Per system is crazy

http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home is the hottest new
way for publishers to get paid off per play on there page...
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...general/topics
So every visitor you make money not per click. And now become an
affiliate while there is still time.. Decide for yourself
http://getpaidforeveryvistor.googlepages.com/home

NF325-A7 Sound problem: sounds like an echo ,,echo...echo makes me crazy...crazy...crazy...help...help...help David Sontag Homebuilt PC's 17 November 30th 07 07:45 AM
Crazy? irwell Printers 4 September 18th 07 01:54 AM
I am getting crazy with this! Who can help me?? Guevara Asus Motherboards 0 December 24th 05 05:31 PM
Am I crazy for dismissing ATI over DV ? [email protected] Nvidia Videocards 3 April 25th 04 05:17 PM
CPU Going Crazy John Compaq Computers 0 November 25th 03 05:23 AM