Ebuyer - Trading Standards

Old December 22nd 04, 12:06 AM
Stephen

Default Ebuyer - Trading Standards

Those who, like myself, are having problems with Ebuyer are advised to
contact the Sheffield City Council's Trading Standards Office. The greater
the number of people who complain to Trading Standards the greater the
pressure they can bring onto Ebuyer to force them to change their atrocious
ways.

If you want to contract the Trading Standards in the area for Ebuyer then
here's the information;

Sheffield City Council
Trading Standards
Howden House
1 Union Street
Sheffield
S1 2SH

You can also email them at;

Old December 22nd 04, 08:36 AM
Fat Freddy's Cat

Stephen wrote:
Those who, like myself, are having problems with Ebuyer are advised to
contact the Sheffield City Council's Trading Standards Office. The greater
the number of people who complain to Trading Standards the greater the
pressure they can bring onto Ebuyer to force them to change their atrocious
ways.

Stephen,

the reason you aint getting many replies etc to your posts is that in
general most folks here cannot be arsed with the foamy-mouthed brigade
who go on and on and ****ing on about 1 issue they had with ebuyer.

Quote from you -
"Firstly I'll state that in the past I've ordered from Ebuyer and not
had a problem as the items have always arrived on time."

You get *one* problem and you effectively spam it across as many
messages as possible on this group. Any support you may have tends to
dry up a little further with every rant.

'Contact trading standards' - yup, ebuyer will be quaking in their boots.
Give it up mate - we're all bored with it, but good luck with getting
your single small problem sorted out.

C'mon ebuyer - show a little xmas spirit, send stephen another parcel
and let him move on in life.

happy xmas
g.
Old December 22nd 04, 11:32 AM
Aosmosis

"Fat Freddy's Cat" wrote in message
Stephen wrote:
[...]

I've has a few small probs with ebuyer, but I was polite to the staff and
gave them encouragement, which actually made them want to help me. Works for
me!

Old December 22nd 04, 04:06 PM
Gizmo

"Stephen" wrote in message
news
snipperty snip

TX2 gaves you a good hint as to your best course of action on 19/12/04
Why not take that advice, then STFU