Using Resident Font HELP...................................

Old February 24th 05, 08:13 PM
Ivanov

Default Using Resident Font HELP...................................

Hi All,

I have the following:
Lexmark 2391 Plus printer.
Delphi 6 & Quickreport 3.09.
The printer driver is set to Fast Draft & 120x180

I want to print quickreport's reports in the printer's "FAST DRAFT"
resident font (300 cps).

In my application, the font & size of the report are set to Fast Draft
& 10.

The problem is that even if I set the font (Fast Draft) & the pictch
(10)
on the printer and LOCK (in the printer' panel) these setting, the
print output still shows in Courier 10CPI font (which is also a
printer resident font - 70 cps).

Besides this, the Fast Draft font indicated in the printer manuel,
does not show in MSWord 2000 !

Any guidence help will be appreciated
I.

Printing font problem Andy General Hardware 1 June 14th 04 08:10 AM
Omega Ati Control Panel, only displaying in "System" font? Beetlecat Ati Videocards 0 April 12th 04 04:33 PM
Changing default font characteristics with PCL Nick Ford Printers 2 February 27th 04 12:37 AM
DELL M60 order Don Dell Computers 5 February 11th 04 09:42 PM
Question about soft font for laserjet printer Dennis Ng Printers 1 January 28th 04 07:22 PM